2. J

FS: HELIX BLACK LED TAILLIGHTS

$200 shipped
  3. J

Phil moves on from the VAG

daaaarrrrrnnnnnn daniel
  4. J

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

I couldnt get behind him ...he had WV plates so there werent front plates ... trust me i love getting plates
  5. J

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

i like when people follow me and ride me for no reason they think i will be going home or making another errand then i end up just driving around and they get even more ticked off because they know i am just messing with them... for instance i have like 2 school bus lengths to turn in onto the...
  6. J

Question about selling my car

If some of you guys can PM ideas on how much i could or should sell my car for that'd be great! Please and thank you! I dont have any of my stock parts, except for the stock battery and wheels.. anymore so parting it out is out of the question. The car is currently sitting in storage.
  7. J

I need help

8. J

I need help

i'll paypal you half the winnings haha
  9. J

I need help

Is anyone here a techy and familiar with Printers (xerox borther etc the bigger ones)? I need help with picking a new name for "Managed Print Services" for work contest
  10. J

Help me think of a new name

removed
  11. J

The Next Car Swap

as stated in a another thread i hope the STI gets a variant of FA engine soon
  12. J

The Next Car Swap

i will have to watch these vids when i get home from work
  13. J

Wife's 2016 Jetta GLI SE

what she doesnt know wont hurt her ... (cue 007 theme...as secretly driving car to tuner)
  14. J

It's Happening... Subaru STI to get new engine.

ooo i thought it was like a nationwide thing..yea i wont be driving to chicago haha
  15. J

i'd wait 4-8 weeks for 2 grand off haha... is that christmas sale or just in general all year round?
  16. J

i'll tell you what ... if i go that route next year....i am saving for that kit and go straight to it rather than baby steps..but as i stated id really like to see what they do with the STI esp with the focus RS and civic type R out muscling it
  17. J

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

i visioned hulk saying that from first avengers movie
  18. J

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

I just went in there and Hector is gonna be running 3 Honda Civics with Spoon Engines On top of that..he just came into Harry's today ...he ordered 3 T66 Turbo's with NOS......(deep breathe) and a motec system exhaust