GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scottie46

Ending lease early?

Thanks man
  2. scottie46

Ending lease early?

Nothing :/ car is actually at VW right now because of my o2 sensor getting shredded
  3. scottie46

Ending lease early?

Your actually remembering incorrectly. 3 year lease, mom is paying for and daddy's not around. Dumbass. I should slap you for trying to sound cool
  4. scottie46

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Pooos
  5. scottie46

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Is anyone in here actually big and works out frequently?
  6. scottie46

Ending lease early?

I MADE THIS THREAD BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT. I CHECK IT AND THERE ARE 5 PAGES??? I READ THE 1ST POST ON THE FIRST PAGE. AND IM STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
  7. scottie46

Ending lease early?

How do you do this? And is it a bad idea ? I'm just really curious. And to be honest driving a stick in LA is really starting to get to me .... Thanks guys
  8. scottie46

New tires??!?!?!

I'm stage 2 and all my mods are in my sig and wheel spin is just say to crazy. Off launch I get no where. What do you guy recommend ? I want some sticky tires best for grip (launch and handling; canyons) . I'll probably keep my stock tires so I can change them for the colder seasons. Please...
  9. scottie46

APR CARBONIO STG1 & STG2 QUESTION

So I just got the stage 1 and stage 2 installed. and the intake kind of falls a little in the middle where the stage 1 & 2 connect. I was told they make a bracket for this so it doesnt fall and stays straight. Anyone know about this? Or anyone selling one? let me know! thanks!
  10. scottie46

CBFA

How do you know if your GTi is CBFA or not? Help pleas Thanks.
  11. scottie46

BIMMERFEST 2012

:clap:
  12. scottie46

BIMMERFEST 2012

LOL. Am I the only one going? :moon:
  13. scottie46

M3 VS C63

Which one would you choose? Both as brand new as they get. Im curious.:w00t: AND both auto. LOL
  14. scottie46

Whats everyone getting after their VW?

I came to the conclusion everyone that's talking shit right now is mad because a 20 year old will be driving a "nicer" car than they will. And I'm supposed to be the "immature 18 year old " grow up. Grow some balls. Lollllll 1%er. Suck on my nutzz.
  15. scottie46

Nice. What are you considering ?
  16. scottie46

Damn. Looks like you had a shitty childhood
  17. scottie46

Sucks for you. I didn't know my parents income was your business. It was a thread to share the car and experience. Not to hear whether you think I deserve an m3 or not
  18. scottie46

excuse me? i dont think im understanding where your coming from?