GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: OEM drivers side LED/Bixenon Headlight

Guys, I no longer have my MK6 and just found this headlight in storage. It's boxed up and I have some pictures I can send to anyone interested. I am willing to part with it for cheap and I will ship it. PM me or 585.355.9556
  2. S

FS: Curt Trailer Hitch 2012 GTI

Guys, time has come to trade in my 2012 GTI for a brand spanking new one so I am selling my trailer hitch. Willing to get rid of it cheap. Minimal corrosion from the rough Rochester NY winters. $75 obo. Might be able to throw in the hitch and 2" ball if I can find my backup! 585 355 9556
  3. S

FS: Drivers side OEM LED headlight

Up for sale is this Driver's side OEM LED headlight off my 2012 GTI. This is NOT a perfect condition headlight assembly. Three of the four tabs were broken at the body shop when they were doing some paint work.... This headlight still contains all the guts and electronics for the leveling...
  4. S

Someone just...

Also happened to me with an accident with my GTI vs. Bambi.
  5. S

refinishing winter rims

Hey guys, looking for opinions here....about to refinish my 16" winter steelies and was curious as to what colors I should consider. I have a 2012 CSG GTI. Should I just go back to black? I already have a stockpile of graphite wheel paint? Silver? something different like red? Pics of examples...
  6. S

body shop guys come on in!

Unfortunately, I had a very young deer run into the front of my 1 month old '12 Gti. I brought the car to a very very highly recommended local collision shop on Tuesday. I was told the car would be repaired by the end of the day today. Here is a list of damaged areas: Upper grill cracked Lower...
  7. S

2012 carbon steel

Hey guys, new to the forums and about to purchase my mkvi GTI.....looking for some opinions and thoughts on this lease deal.... 2012 carbon steel 6sp manual sunroof nav xenons floor mat kit $1400 out of pocket $5650 for my 2004 gti which i still owe some money on $359 a month for 42 months...