GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. qshashaa

Socal GTI (2010+) parts for sale

I have a APR Carbonio Stage 1 with 2 filters (like new condition) with neuspeed's mini breather for Price Drop *180 ***The intake has some scratches on the top from being in my trunk for a couple of weeks getting tossed around but it still works and its just the box not the actual suction part...
  2. qshashaa

Has anyone tried the new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3?

Just put mine on ~200 miles ago. Rained yesterday here in Socal and it handled great. I've had 2 sets of supersports before this and I have to say that it handles just as good, and hopefully with my driving style they last longer (45k warranty). The only downside is I noticed it takes longer to...
  3. qshashaa

Help a fellow MK6'er get low

Hey guys, I've entered bilsteins "lower it right" competition and so far so good Im 5th place with 106 votes. 1st place is a supercharged mustang with 507 votes. I was hoping I could maybe get some help in catching up, voting ends on the 31st of March so I'm optimistic about this competition. I...
  4. qshashaa

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Wrapped my new Neuspeed rse12's with brand new Michelin Pilot Supersport rubber :)
  5. qshashaa

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Plugged in my iPod cable extender so I don't need to keep opening the center armrest to plug my iPhone / IPod in
  6. qshashaa

YouTube to MP3

DVD video soft is another legal program you can use to convert youtube to mp3/4 but you can choose the exact quality you want to download it in : http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm
  7. qshashaa

Cop Killer in LA

Theres a nice stretch of road in Irvine that this motorcycle cop hides next to almost everyday, during the whole dorner thing he stopped hiding there and things were good. Now that dorner is dead, he's back at that same spot again. Fml.
  8. qshashaa

French driver trapped for an hour in speeding 125mph car with no brakes

Reminds me of a similar story I read a while back http://www.emirates247.com/offbeat/crazy-world/police-shoot-at-runaway-car-to-save-the-driver-2012-01-05-1.436074
  9. qshashaa

Hookah thread

I always carry a small one in my trunk for kick-backs. I love Al Fakher and starbuzz is awesome as well. A friend of a friend of mine opened a hookah lounge in Huntington Beach called Romana ( pomegranate in arabic ) its new and pretty chill, might pass by tonight.
  10. qshashaa

Cop Killer in LA

You know its serious when the cops are scared. New protocol in Irvine. No more motorcycle cops allowed. Each cop car must have two people in it. and the driver has a handgun between his legs ready to go. The only time a cop in irvine can drive by himself if he is travelling with 2 or more cop...
  11. qshashaa

Another reason I drive manual

Hold the burger with ur left hand and push ur hand on the steering wheel to steer, and hold a drink with your right hand and shift gears, everytime you wanna take a bite use your knee to hold the wheel :P
  12. qshashaa

VOLVO out for blood! New concept to take on AMG and M

Watched the video today where Chris Harris compares it to the c63, the thing is beast!!
  13. qshashaa

Car Washing Issues

Borrow a hose from a friend's house, thats what I do lol
  14. qshashaa

New Lexus IS, and its new emotional philosophy

I hope so too, I wonder if they will continue the 6 speed manuals on the is250 for 2014
  15. qshashaa

New Lexus IS, and its new emotional philosophy

Loving the LFA style guages on the new IS , nice touch.
  16. qshashaa

Favorite Engine Notes

ill practice it someday thanks for fixing it :)
  17. qshashaa

Favorite Engine Notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDekeCbqWJI testing to see if i know how to embed success
  18. qshashaa

If you were given $1million dollars in cash, what would you do?

Give some to family, and use the rest to start a business.