GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. qshashaa

Socal GTI (2010+) parts for sale

I have a APR Carbonio Stage 1 with 2 filters (like new condition) with neuspeed's mini breather for Price Drop *180 ***The intake has some scratches on the top from being in my trunk for a couple of weeks getting tossed around but it still works and its just the box not the actual suction part...
  2. qshashaa

Help a fellow MK6'er get low

Hey guys, I've entered bilsteins "lower it right" competition and so far so good Im 5th place with 106 votes. 1st place is a supercharged mustang with 507 votes. I was hoping I could maybe get some help in catching up, voting ends on the 31st of March so I'm optimistic about this competition. I...
  3. qshashaa

2012 VW GTI sunroof + navi for 2013 Evo GSR

Walked into a mitsubishi dealership last night, and they almost wouldn't let me go. They wanted to get me in an evo so bad it was crazy. They would buy my car for 24k and make me pay 375 a month for a 2 year lease ( 0 apr ) then i would be allowed to purchase and refinance. The final price they...
  4. qshashaa

The mk6's in europe

http://www.supermade.at Thought I'd share this link I came across when I was looking around for wheels. Crazy stuff.
  5. qshashaa

Dealer trouble

They want to charge me 750 in labor ( 6 hours) to replace injector #3 and the service advisor said its not under warranty because of the tune. I called him back saying I want proof that the reason for the injector going bad was from the apr tune and i want all the cel codes. Never heard of...
  6. qshashaa

European Release of the mk7

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/2013-volkswagen-golf/volkswagen-golf-mk7-engine-line-announced Official Golf 7 pictures released on the web, here's a link to one of them :) IMO: Love the interior, not too crazy about the exterior.
  7. qshashaa

Nail in my Michelin Pilot Super Sport :(

Im losing air pressure slowly, 2nd time the tps went off and i think it got worse, any tips on what are the proper steps a shop should take to repair it? and will the tire perform like before or will i compromise grip or reliability? Im worried about it failing on my in a desperate situation...
  8. qshashaa

July Canoyon Run Footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5ADb5iameQ&feature=youtu.be
  9. qshashaa

CEL Light, then EPC

I'm APR stage 1 with a magnaflow CB . Was running my car hard one night with a friend and a CEL came on. Had some yougurt and went to turn on my car the light went away. 2 weeks later I'm running my car normally and the EPC light comes on. I decided to take it to a friend where he can diagnose...
  10. qshashaa

Manual MK6 Stock mode (APR) VS MK6 Stock DSG

Anyone think a stock DSG can beat a stock manual from a dig? Think again:thumbup: Haha what was the secret? Michillin Pilot Super Sports vs dealership tires. It makes all the difference, infact it made 1 car length of a difference (up to 50mph then we let go). I really love these tires and...
  11. qshashaa

2012 VW GTI Stage 1 on Euro RideTV

My buddy and I are getting this channel started up on youtube and this is our second video!! Watch and subscribe if you like us because there will be more to come! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gPP4kjro4
  12. qshashaa

Euro RideTV Production - April 29th 2012 Malibu Canyon run Footage

enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYthinmS97A
  13. qshashaa

FS: Magnaflow Catback MINT condition

Only 4k miles on this Magnaflow Catback Exhaust System; in MINT condition (no rust). Sounds great, It's already broken-in, so when you install it you won't have to smell the burning metal smell i had to smell for a couple of days so its pretty much ready for full use. Asking price is $400...
  14. qshashaa

Monthly Meet for VDubz in orange county?

Thinking of starting a monthly meet in OC or around socal for VWs or mk6's because i can't seem to find any that exist. If you guys are down we can start a monthly one. I go to the best buy meet down at lake forest and there is a decent amount of mk6's and V-dubz but its mostly JDM. Tell me what...
  15. qshashaa

Magnaflow rattle when engine is cold?

I installed my Magnaflow Catback 4000 miles ago. A few days ago, I noticed that when I start the car there is this annoying rattling noise that is most noticeable when the car is idling as well as driving below 2000 rpms, but once i go above that or when the car is warmed up the noise...
  16. qshashaa

FS: GTI GRILLE USED

SOLD
  17. qshashaa

Do your fogs turn off when you activate your high beams? or is it just me

Do your fogs turn off when you activate your high beams or is it just me? i have a 2012 with the LED lights
  18. qshashaa

Need advice on my crashed gti

So i crashed my gti 2 months ago and got it back yesterday because of the backorders and what not, anyway i noticed that it doesnt look the same. for example the hood doesnt align as well i feel there is extra gaps on the fogs, lights and hood lines, and on one headlight the corner is squished...
  19. qshashaa

42 Draft Designs Downpipe VS Eurojet downpipe

ok so right now my gti is apr stage 1 with a magnaflow catback. You can all say that that stage 1 tune was the gateway drug to endlessly tuning my car i have so much in mind on what i want to do with it, like sway bars, brakes, coilovers, but i want to become stage 2 and i know i need a...