GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Part Out!!

I just recently traded my 2011 GTi in and I have some things I'm parting ways with. ST Coilovers less than 5k miles on them, they come with 034 destiny strut mounts. $400 plus shipping. H&R wheel spacers, 15mm and 20mm, all bolts included $75 shipped. SOLD! White line bump steer kit $75...
  2. A

FS 2011 GTi

Im steeling my apr stage 2 candy white gti, its got just under 37000 miles on it. Pm me if your interested
  3. A

Feeler:

Alright guys, I'm looking to sell my baby. I could potentially be moving to NC and i need to make the car payment go away in order to do this. I own a CW 2011 GTi base model with >30,000 miles on it. Performance Mods: APR Stage 2. APR TBE. APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2. Southbend Stage 2 Endurance...
  4. A

Cost of replacing clutch

i called a local transmission shop today because I'm looking to put an upgraded clutch in my car. the shop called me back after a few minutes and told me that its a 10 hour job and that would be $900 in labor! is this even close to what you guys paid or was i about to get ripped off?
  5. A

MLB thread

Offensively I'd have to agree. They will be way more consistent than the ATL outfield.
  6. A

MLB thread

Nah that just about covers it:thumbup: How do you guys feel about a salary cap??
  7. A

MLB thread

yeah i hear you with the dodger lineup, theres just a lot of talent sitting there. the whole mattingly comment was dumb, i agree. its a competitive game and guys get into it, thats exactly what happens when you get hit by some one 50 lbs more than you.i think thats whats going to happen with the...
  8. A

MLB thread

I feel you with bj and Uggla, the braves need them to turn it around if they are going anywhere. Giants should have a decent year too, especially now that the dodgers are out grenkie for a while I hope so too. Just for the sake of baseball.
  9. A

MLB thread

How about them braves!! Getting off to a good start, but I'm honestly surprised at how there playing so far against the nats this series
  10. A

Best/Cheapest Place To Buy A Clutch

As the title says, im looking for the best website and the most reasonable price on clutch kits. ive been to APR, CTS, and Clutchmasters website, but i was wondering if there where any deals around. Thanks!
  11. A

Help Needed! Transmission Service

OK folks, im looking to change my MANUAL transmission fluid and i need help locating the fill hole. Ive searched, but i cannot seem to find the answer.yes ive been here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27953 a picture reference would be great, or "turn-by-turn" directions thanks!
  12. A

MLB thread

i like girls that like baseball
  13. A

MLB thread

ok ok bj was paid for, but thats what free agency is right? hell, look at what Boston just paid for
  14. A

MLB thread

ATL all the way, best outfield in baseball...? i think so
  15. A

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

ecs hatch pop kit and i installed an APR TBE last saturday :thumbup:
  16. A

2013 BMW M135i Hatchback

holy Hyundai Veloster...
  17. A

Recent Behavior On the Forum

I'm not opposed to most of the suggestions that where given. I'm not opposed to the VS section being shut down or changed to help promote a more legal type or racing. I too feel that it is "high schoolish" to brag about beating something on the street, and that's why I don't do it. Also, I...
  18. A

Road Trips, MPGs, and Tunes...

Im going on a road trip to North Carolina this week, about a 650 mile drive. Its my first road trip in the car and i can't wait to see how it does. My question is: Will the car get better MPG with my stage 1 APR tune on 93 mode, or stock. I know an increase has been reported around town, but i...
  19. A

Baseball 2012

Lets Go Braves! Too bad this is Chipper's last year, he will be missed just like Bobby is now
  20. A

Local vw dealer

I drove to my local vw dealer to dee about ordering an euro front lip. They told me they can't order anyeuropen parts. Wtf? So is my only option ordering an unpainted one off line now?