GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Bilstein B8s and H&R Sport Springs (brand new)

Bought this stuff about 4 years ago to upgrade my GTI suspension and never got around to it. Bought the B8s used from someone here on the forums with 15k miles on them. The H&R Sport Springs are brand new with original packaging and receipt from tire rack. PM with offers. Located in the...
  2. S

What is wrong with my steering??

I have a large amount of play in my steering wheel on center that definitely did not used to be there. I'm wondering what could be worn out/what could be causing it? It seems extremely loose. :iono: See video for a demonstration (1 min long): https://youtu.be/BWAY-8J-c3o Stats: 50k miles...
  3. S

Modding at 50K

So, I've just hit 50k miles and am going to begin my modding journey now that I finally have some extra money (college student). I plan to start with some H&R Sport springs and B8 struts. I'm going to be doing the work myself with the help of a mechanic friend and his tools. At 50k, is there...
  4. S

The Official GTI Winter Driving Thread

As per Bender's suggestion in the (now locked) GTI Winter Tips thread, this thread is a place to ask questions, provide tips, and give suggestions in regards to safely driving your GTI in the winter time. To start off: Besides snow tires, what are some other helpful things (ice scraper...