2. Kal-GTI

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

Haha, mines bigger. 5" turbo back.
  3. Kal-GTI

You have any pics of the engine bay?
  4. Kal-GTI

Keeping up with the maintenance on these motors will help. However, leaving the motor stock is not a guarantee to avoid problems when dealing with the 6.0L powerstroke. There are many modifications that can be done to prevent problems. Replace the stock oil cooler with an aftermarket oil cooler...
  5. Kal-GTI

NEEK's Cobra/Truck IDGAF total BS thread.

2007 and older Cummins > 2007 and older Duramax > 2010 and older Powerstroke 2007.5 and Up Cummins = 2007.5 and up Duramax = 2011 and up Powerstroke For the true break down of stock motors. If your into modding, then the equation changes. LOL.
  6. Kal-GTI

That's a 6.4L Powerstroke. Solid engine if you delete the emissions (Being in Cali, thats prolly not a good idea),ticking time bomb if it is left alone. This motor and the 6.0L powerstroke are the reason for the fractured relationship between Navistar (company that designed and built the...
  7. Kal-GTI

Man, VW is such a pain in the ass

I've said this many times. Unless your loaded and like to blow money, if you don't have the basic skills for a diy maintanence items, VW is not the car for you. Stick to jap cars that are more forgiving and less expensive to maintain.
  8. Kal-GTI

Being a fox body guy, I'd drive a Termi
  9. Kal-GTI

Oh I know when I had the GTi I had issues with it. I just pointed out one of the common issues with the 4.6l. I'm not a fan of the overall design of the motor. The motor is larger and heavier than the 5.0 it replaced despite being all aluminum. Things like that. The motor I'm driving is either...
  10. Kal-GTI

2015 Mk7 GTI recall?

Thought this was going to be a joke thread. Like MK7 being recalled over MK6 car owner butt hurt feeling due to the tuning potential of the MK7. :)
  11. Kal-GTI

I always had a fond place in my heart for the fox body. I personally won't tough a mustang that has a 4.6l in it. Sorry, I like my sparks plugs not being ejected from the cylinder head. See it happen on my cousins 2001 Gt. Drove it home from the dealership out of state. Got home and bam...
  12. Kal-GTI

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

No I have not, unfortunately. The design layout look very similar to my 2008 Sierra SLT. It has updated knobs for A/C and a touch screen radio/nav. Little more color. GM was still into the green back lights in 2008. But everything is in the same spot on my truck.
  13. Kal-GTI

"As we established last year, the rest of the Ram 1500 is class-leading in just about every other respect. Ram Boxes are still the best thing since pre-sliced bacon. The interiors are thoughtfully laid out and the controls are designed to be intuitive and easy to operate even while wearing...
  14. Kal-GTI

Honestly in the 1/2 ton market it goes like this. 1. F150 2. Ram 1500 3. Sierra 1500 4. Tundra 6. Chevy 1500 Only reason I put GMC in the middle is because they tend to have more refinement over the silverado as far as comfort features are concerned and they have slight differences that make...
  15. Kal-GTI

Evo Driver Question

APR hired former evo tuners I believe. Maybe they will be expanding. Lol
  16. Kal-GTI

What's your day job?

Quality Control Manager at a Food Plant. Bachelors in Business Management
  17. Kal-GTI

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Not enough options and the maintenance is killer. He passed for now.
  18. Kal-GTI

Some maintenance items; other items

A while back I ordered up on maintenance Items. Seeing as I no longer have the GTI, I don't need these items. Maintenance Items 5-Mann oil filters, retail for $10.45. I deliver locally for $8 a piece, $35 for all 5 (SOLD) 1-Unused still in package magnetic drain plug with 10 crush washers...
  19. Kal-GTI

Aside from the big turbo discussion thread, there isn't anything technical going on in this forum. The cool topics of discussion died when Grambles started de-modding his GTi. Now we just have to wait for one of the big turbo guys to get anything interesting. Or wait 3-6 months for a Plac new...