GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. My12GTI

My Switcheroo (come on in, trolls)

I have a smile on my face and am 100% ready to get the retaliation from the forum members. Sold my GTI on Monday, went and bought (with cash) an '86 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio for the summer! Only 75K miles and CLEAN for $4K. Don't need a car for utility as my wife has a '10 Honda Fit and...
  2. My12GTI

Any Entrepreneurs?

Just curious if there are any entrepreneurs on here. I am developing a web-based application aimed directly at small business owners. What is your business, and what would be your number one piece of advice for a fellow small business owner or someone considering getting into the field? This...
  3. My12GTI

So...who else is vain like me?

If it's too off-topic for this spot, sorry mods... Fellow Dubbers, when I am driving my car on the surface streets, especially slower in the parking lots, I find myself looking at shop windows to sneak a peak and see how pretty my car looks while moving, and I get excited every time...
  4. My12GTI

Would you become a donating member?

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU JUST PUT "NO." DONATING WOULD NOT BE MANDATORY. Due to other interest in another thread, I thought we could open a new thread to maybe get some attention from the Admin. A few of us were discussing the perks to becoming a "donating member." What this means is you can...
  5. My12GTI

My rant for the morning

Here goes my rant for the day. During my usual commute I'm driving in the left lane slightly ahead of the flow of everyone else. This morning a FU***** IDIOT it a Dodge 3/4 ton with huge tires (of course no mudflaps) gets on the next on ramp, proceeds to jump across FOUR lanes of traffic...
  6. My12GTI

My SB 4-door work-in-progress

So I just bought my first VDub last month; a 2012 Shadow Blue 4-door with the Sunroof and Convenience package. My previous car was an '06 Subaru Legacy GT (also blue lol) that I modified to stage II with a TBE, Perrin TMIC, AEM CAI, BC Coilovers, Front and rear sways and enlinks, and various...
  7. My12GTI

Any Utahns?

Utah Chat Thread Yes, I searched. Went back a bunch of pages in the section as well. I'm assuming there's not really a large group of Utah guys, yes? I came from a Subaru so I'm used to a slightly different following 3/20 Requested name change to "Utah Chat Thread," apparently there are a...