GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. georgy

FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable - VAG-COM - VCDS

SOLD
  2. georgy

FS: 18 inch Wheels & Blizzak LM-60 Winter Tires - Vaughan

Wheels are in perfect condition as you can see in the pictures. - 18x8 et45 - 5-112 - CB 66.6 (come with 57.1 centring rings) - ball seat (fits factory bolts) Tires are Blizzak LM-60 used for 2 winters. SOLD Pictures...
  3. georgy

FS: 2011 GTI - 4 door - DSG - Vaughan

The car is in excellent condition inside and out and it's been taken car of mechanically very well. Oil changed every 10,000 km and DSG fluid and filter ahead of schedule as well. The only issues I've had with it in 5 years are having to replace the intake manifold twice under warranty. VW has...
  4. georgy

FS: GTI Magnaflow Catback

I've had it for about 3 years...lots of surface rust but the tips are in good condition. Text or call 647-219-2702 for quickest response...I'm located in Maple. SOLD
  5. georgy

NGK - PFR7Q - 7963 Spark plugs - Brand new

https://www.amazon.ca/NGK-PFR7Q-Laser-Platinum-Spark/dp/B002IF3GZG/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1469935791&sr=1-1&keywords=ngk+PFR7Q Bought few months ago and never installed. $70 shipped anywhere in Canada. Text or call 647 219 2702
  6. georgy

Intake manifold warranty work and TD1 flag

Has anyone had warranty work done anywhere on a vehicle with ECU tune? I need to have my intake manifold replaced. There is extended warranty until 2020 and 196k km and 2 dealers that I checked with are refusing to do the work. Georgetown VW did it in 2014 even though the vehicle was flagged...
  7. georgy

Golf GTI H&R Sport Springs

$175 Around 15,000 km on them. Located in Brampton. Call or message 647-219-2702.
  8. georgy

Georgetown VW intake valve cleaning?

Anyone had their valves cleaned at Georgetown? They have my car to replace the intake manifold under warranty and offered to clean the valves for $225. I have no idea what method they use, but the car has less than 80,000 km on it and was not running rough at all before the manifold sensor...
  9. georgy

Isla Vista shootings

Shit I hate Canada
  10. georgy

Fuelly - Where are my mileage conscious people at?

I've been getting 19-20 mpg lately Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk
  11. georgy

Confirmed Vw Golf R400

A Stage 2 Gold R will yield about 400 bhp...I don't understand what the big deal is???
  12. georgy

Help me decide - S4 Wheels

It's funny people feel better about buying something because it costs more. There is not a single thing that VMR holds over Alzor in terms of quality or durability. Both brands are manufactured in Taiwan, both come with a TÜV Rheinlan approval and both are stamped with JWL and VIA. Wheels are...
  13. georgy

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Why are you looking for a booty call? Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk
  14. georgy

Anyone ever do a bachelor party in Montreal?

Who knows maybe they were expecting something else The minute I saw what could happen, no one was getting me up there at any cost haha
  15. georgy

haha I was there...I remember other bachelors going up on the stage and getting embarrassed. Basically, your friends need to request it and you need to agree, obviously no one will drag you up on the stage.
  16. georgy

In respect to what you should do there, I'm just put this out there... www.merb.ca/vbulletin :thumbup:
  17. georgy

I had my bachelor party there. Don't use any services...you can organize everything yourself...this is not Las Vegas.
  18. georgy

Bird dropping etching

I've had this thing etched into the clearcoat for a while. Wondering what the best way to remove it is? What compound? Hand or machine? Wet sanding required? You can definitely feel the edge of it by running your finger through it. Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk