GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

GTI-Stage 2 Part out!

I will be parting out my 2012 Autobahn GTI back to stock, and selling it. (picking up an 03 Mustang Cobra "Terminator" this week) It currently has just under 16k miles on it, All parts were installed when the car had 4k-7k miles on it. All parts are still installed on the car, they will be...
  2. M

Help me, what do you think (MK3 VR6 Turbo)

ok so I got this opportunity to make a trade. This guy has a MK3 GTI VR6 with a stage 2 turbo setup on it, and he is looking to trade me for my 2011 Kawi KX450F All I know about the car is that its a 1996 it has 180k on the body and 80k on the engine. The guy told me he has worked at a hot rod...
  3. M

FEELER: Selling Aftermarket parts

Back up for sale, I am most likely getting a 2013 5.0 Mustang (keep the hate to a minimum) I love my VW's but i also love my fords! so here are the parts! This is just a feeler to see if there is any interest if I would part all of my aftermarket parts off my 2012 Autobahn. All of these parts...
  4. M

Give me some votes! =)

Im not sure how many of you have facebook, But I entered my GTI and my ZX10 in Lamin-X's photo contest. Which ever picture gets the most "likes" wins. I probably won't win but I figured hey why not give it a shot. Here are the links to my Pictures! GTI...
  5. M

~Ebay Find~ Golf R Tail Reps!

Found these Golf R reps on eBay for a decent price ($440 shipped) and they even come with the connectors (yes I know OEM quality is the best and there is no comparison) but what do you think about the price and quality of these lights? Has anyone tried these yet? Let me know what you think. May...