GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Zach84

Time to ditch the GTI?

Xterra. Not saying that just because I own one. You can fit 2 mountain bikes in the back just using bungee cords to hold them upright. Or you can fab a fork mount set up. Awesome off road Reliable as hell Just get a 2010 or newer. All the bugs are worked out. Sent from my Nexus 4...
  2. Zach84

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

Just breezed through the thread. Congrats and good luck! I wish I could of gotten a new built home for $210K here in NY! I miss the south... For what I spent here, I could of had a house on or close to the beach in FL, where I wanted to live...
  3. Zach84

Whale Wars / Steve Irwin

Follow them in a boat called "The Stingray"...
  4. Zach84

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Sounds like every gym I ever went to between 5 and 9pm... I train in the morning now, I walk in when the door gets unlocked (5am). It is perfect. It is the same 10 people everyday, and we are all "proper gym etiquette" people.
  5. Zach84

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

If you want to do a true "protein" diet, I suggest you google. The diet plan you have is pretty flawed in respect to a protein diet. A true protein, atkins type diet is very effective if followed properly. The new atkins is nothing like the old. It is not all red meat and bacon anymore. I...
  6. Zach84

previous/current RX-8 owners, whats your verdict?

Yikes! Good luck. I would be heated!
  7. Zach84

previous/current RX-8 owners, whats your verdict?

How are you going to put massive positive equity back in the bank, if: -Your fiancé pays off her car -You get another car with the rest + a loan. Just makes no sense...
  8. Zach84

Koenigsegg = poop?!

EXTREME first world problems...
  9. Zach84

FS- RHO-Plate holder

Up for sale is my RHO license plate, tow hook relocation kit. I used it for a little over a year. 2 of the screws are a little rusty but can easily be swapped out for new. All parts and original instructions are included. $40 shipped anywhere in the US, as long as the payment is gifted to...
  10. Zach84

The Official Gun Thread

I carry a ruger LCP .380 daily. Love it. Great gun, great accuracy, light weight, great price.
  11. Zach84

Homeowners?

Damn! I pay $2600 a month for a 2,400 Sqft house 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath on a 1/2 acre, backed up to a perserve, with a stream in my back yard, only 45 min east of you... And I own it! I could never live in the city or close to it (queens/brooklyn). As much as I love it, the price I cannot justify...
  12. Zach84

Homeowners?

So far it looks like I am the winner... Not in a good way though...
  13. Zach84

Homeowners?

$10,500 a year. Good old Long Island for you! I did apply for STAR and I am grieving, so by next year they should go down to around $8,500.
  14. Zach84

Whats your occupation?

Logistics/operations manager for a medium size craft brewery.
  15. Zach84

Damn pot holes!

My wife was driving my car this morning on our way to the gym... And hit a nasty pot hole. Thank God for the road hazard warranty! Tow truck on its way. Front passenger side Rear passenger side (bad pic, but a golf ball size bubble is there)
  16. Zach84

2013 Tiguan or Honda CR-V

Ford Escape and Mazda CX-5 should be considered as well. My wife is going through the same thing right now. Looking at all small SUV's. except she narrowed it down to the Tiguan, Escape, CX-5...
  17. Zach84

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Here is Oliver, 1.5 year old Carin Terrier (ears never went up) Oliver in his favorite spot. Playing. Sleepy.
  18. Zach84

Any Howard Stern fans/haters?

Listen to him everyday! He is hands down the best interviewer EVER!
  19. Zach84

MKVI Blizzard Thread

Before: After:
  20. Zach84

Shifting like a BOSS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i4bsUmyOeGs not sure why it is not embedding in post... I am sure someone will fix!