GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Looking to help my nephew find a good first car

Couldn't think of a good title, so it's a bit misleading, so my bad Anyway, my nephew has a year before he gets his first car and ironically, we're opposites when it comes to cars (He can fix things no problem but doesn't know much about cars yet, while I'm always reading and studying about...
  2. S

Just wondering, does anyone...

REALLY build up the GTI's? I know I posted this awhile ago (http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29160), but since that was last year and I still don't have a car (Boxster went back a few months ago), been jumping around various forums and reading up on everything, and I notice that...
  3. S

An outsiders take on the Golf R

Now before I begin, just wanna I never owned a VW at all, just testdrove a bunch of GTI's and had a loaner A3, but that's another point for another time. Now I see people here complaining and whining about the Golf R, bitching and moaning about everything from price to the fact that its a stage...
  4. S

New guy wondering about ordering a Golf R

Hey, whats up? My names Mike, and over the last few months I've went from a general tuning fan to a VAG fan. Just wondering, the other night I went to Freehold VW and asked if they had any info on the Golf R, they said I would have more info on it then they would, so I'm curious if that would...