GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Eds R20 Black 10 LED bi xenon headlights Coding?

Hey i just installed the Eds black 10 led Bi-Xenons and i have a bulb out message. It says front right and left are out. I have DRL off right now because when i used halogens i didnt want them. What do i need to do to get the bulb out error off and How to Run Led as drl's . IF anyone can...
  2. A

Golf R Struts + DG Springs + Swaybar Review on Mk6 Gti

I just wanted to share my suspension setup: Golf R Struts + DG Springs + 034 Strut Mount + Apr front swaybar + H&R 24m Sway Rear. I just recently put on golf R struts on my mk6 gti. I rode the stock ones for 75k which is very good in my opinion with dg springs. I live in Chicago so the roads...
  3. A

WTB: Mk6 Gti Stock Front and back Struts

Anyone have stock struts they want to get rid of for a mk6 gti 2dr dsg?
  4. A

Need help installing parts!

Hey, I was wondering if there is anyone in the chicago area that can install front strut mounts for a mk6 gti. Dealer was absolutely crazy expensive. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. A

Selling 17inch Winter Tire package

SOLD! Selling 17X8 5-112 38 MB Motorsports Alpina Rims. Lug Pattern is 5x112 215/ 50/ 17 Bridgestone Blizzaks WS70 4 TPMS Senors All lugs and sockets! Even have the Hub Centrics included. (Gets rid of high speed vibrations) Also warranty from Discount Tire for the Blizzaks Front 2 are at...
  6. A

FS : Mk6 GTI OEM sway bars, OEM Springs

Parts are off my 2011 GTI DSG 2 door Stock front & rear sway bar Stock springs 4,000 miles used. $200 OBO + shipping Pm
  7. A

apr stage 1 fan problem

Just randomly I noticed that my radiator fan was on high and it wouldnt shut off for about 5 min after my car was off. Didnt think much of it and ignored it. The problem kept getting worse. The fans were on so strong it almost shook the car. I took the car into the dealer and they said there...
  8. A

Chicago to NYC

I am going to be driving from Chicago to NYC next Wednesday. Excited for the trip. Ive done the trip about 3 times but first time in the GTI. Anywhere in particular I should be aware of that has a GTI meet possibly? I will close to edgewater, nj as well.
  9. A

DSG software update

I was just curious to see when the new golf R was coming out so i went into fletcher jones in downtown chicago and the service advisor asked me if i had done the DSG update. He wrote down my VIN and went it put it in the computer and told me i was one of the VIN that had the update. I was...
  10. A

Blizzak Ws70

Just had my first snow experience with the Blizzaks and they are amazing. Cornering is unbelievable and very very good braking. Theres about 2 inches of slush but accumulating.
  11. A

Perfect day for another mod!

So its snowing here in West Lafayette, IN. So i think im gonna go down to Indianapolis and go to Ep Werks and do a CAI and APR RSC TBE. Am i crazy?
  12. A

Anyone in West Lafayette, IN want to set up a GTI meet?

I went to Purdue and graduated. I see soooo many GTI's in WL i was wondering if anyone wanted to set up a meet sometime?
  13. A

What exhaust should i get?

I just got Stage 1 on my gti. Love it. Ordered CAI. Now....... exhaust! Can you guys give me some input on pros and cons of exhausts. So far i am interested in the APR, Miltek, Borla and Billy Boat?
  14. A

After apr flash and remote window roll down Bluetooth does not work

I just got my mk6 gti flashed. It's amazing. I got the windows to roll down with my key as well. After it seems like my Bluetooth does not work. I can't even discover the vw phone. Can someone help me? Is it maybe a vcsd coding issue?
  15. A

11' mk6 apr stage 1 flash

Getting my stage 1 flash done today at ep werks in indianapolis. Excited to see the difference.