GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Thunderfunk

Help diagnosing misfire

That's what I figured. Living where I am now means the old girl has only gotten slow city driving for the past couple of years. Maybe a nice couple of trips out on the highway could help.
  2. Thunderfunk

Help diagnosing misfire

So my 2011 MK6 GTI (about 75k miles) started throwing a P0302 CEL the other day. Running logs with VAGCOM I see cylinder 2 misfiring between 10-20 times in the first minute or two during a cold start and maybe 2-5 (or 0 sometimes) times while driving after the engine has warmed up. I have...
  3. Thunderfunk

FS: vw driver gear springs

Would you ship if I paid full shipping?
  4. Thunderfunk

FS: Unibrace UB and XB - NJ

Bump, the XB is still available.
  5. Thunderfunk

FS: Unibrace UB and XB - NJ

Put my GTI back to stock so I have some parts to sell. If you need any more specific pictures just let me know. Local in Bergen County NJ, no shipping. Unibrace UB - $200 Sold Unibrace XB - $200 Sold I have the four screws but no nutserts or tool
  6. Thunderfunk

FS: APR K04, Unitronic Downpipe - NJ

Put my GTI back to stock so I have some parts to sell. If you need any more specific pictures just let me know. Local in Bergen County NJ, no shipping. APR K04 - Sold Unitronic Downpipe - Sold
  7. Thunderfunk

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Put my GTI back to stock so I have some parts to sell. If you need any more specific pictures just let me know. Local in Bergen County NJ. Feel free to make a reasonable offer on anything also. APR K04 - Sold Unitronic Downpipe - Sold Unibrace UB - Sold Unibrace XB - Sold
  8. Thunderfunk

WTB: Stock CBFA Downpipe North NJ

Bump if anyone has one available
  9. Thunderfunk

WTB: Stock CBFA Downpipe North NJ

Looking for a stock CBFA downpipe somewhere near Northern NJ (Bergen County). Thanks.
  10. Thunderfunk

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Anyone in North NJ have a stock CBFA downpipe to sell?
  11. Thunderfunk

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Still hoping to see them bring back the hatch down the line. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Thunderfunk

FS: Eurojet Catback MK6 GTI

FS: Eurojet Catback MK6 GTI SOLD Selling my Eurojet catback. It is already off the car and has about 17k miles on it but is still in good condition. I will not ship, it is local pickup only in NJ 07011. This if for sale only no trades. Note: Looks like there is a scratch on the passenger side...
  13. Thunderfunk

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Nice choice on the CX-5. If I could ever bring myself to own a SUV that would be my realistic choice. My girlfriend was looking at one before she got the Forester but I thought the CX-5 was the much nicer vehicle.
  14. Thunderfunk

Who will win the World Cup this year?

Realistically neither do I but I'm still going to root for my country. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  15. Thunderfunk

Who will win the World Cup this year?

Makes two of us. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  16. Thunderfunk

FS: BFI Stage I Engine/Trans/Trans Insert Mounts

Selling off my BFI engine and transmission mounts as well as the BFI Stage I transmission mount insert with my OEM mount. The BFI mounts come with the bolts BFI supplied and the insert comes with my old OEM bolts. All prices include shipping to the continental US. I won't ship international...
  17. Thunderfunk

Cars you wish weren't crap!

The Chevy SS is still crap to me because Holden had a beautiful looking vehicle in the Commodore SS and when Chevy finally brings it here they make it look like another boring American sedan. The Pontiac G8 you could at least buy a cosmetic conversion kit. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  18. Thunderfunk

I know that feeling. My GTI, aside from rattles, has been rock solid for nearly 20k miles with 15k of those being K04 yet I always have this feeling once that odometer rolls past 40k half the car is going to fall off as I back out of the driveway one day.
  19. Thunderfunk

Is it sad that I immediately recognized that this was in the Dick's Sporting Goods Park parking lot and I don't live in Colorado I just watch a lot of MLS. The CVT seems to be pretty snappy and smooth on those shifts. Didn't seem any more loud than my DSG.