GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wanderingmatt

The last of Us

Agreed. Last of Us looks fantastic. Anyone catch the Watch Dogs demo as well? That's another ridiculous looking game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMRkyoHKeA Yes. Do it.
  2. wanderingmatt

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

wszskouGKl8
  3. wanderingmatt

11-12 NHL Playoff Thread

Yeah, Luongo has an unfortunate habit of deflating when needed most. Poor sap. I'm torn on this series. The Canucks are the closest thing I have to a home team; however, the Kings have been playing some good, tough hockey. Canucks definitely looked better with Sedin #2 back in the line-up. Would...
  4. wanderingmatt

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Congratulations on the new ride. Just passed 1,000 miles on mine. Nice color choice! ;)
  5. wanderingmatt

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Howdy! New to the forum and new to VW. I am now the proud owner of a 2012 4DR GTI in Candy White with DSG. Took delivery over the holidays. Absolutely loving it so far! One of my best friends owns a MKIV GTI. Between riding in his car and driving virtual GTIs in Gran Turismo and Forza, I knew...
  6. wanderingmatt

8 years in the making

Been dreaming about it for so long, it's hard to believe that the day has finally come. Picked up my new ride over the holidays. Got exactly what I wanted - a 2012 4DR GTI in Candy White with DSG! Snapped some quick photos in the garage with the iPhone. More to come. Incredibly happy to finally...