GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Veedubgli

Your 0.02: Car has been in MB service for 6 week snow

^^This. I wouldn't leave my car there for weeks when the part hasn't even come in and there's no ETA. Also, I would NOT let them detail the car. They should be compensating you with covered payments and something else.
  2. Veedubgli

GoFundMe Page for My Dog: Winston

Sent a little $$. I'd send more but I've got some big vet bills coming my way...though nothing like yours. Hope Winston is still doing well. Much love from my girl Peach and I! For people like us, there is no dollar amount for them. As long as they are happy and healthy! <3 **Oh and BTW my...
  3. Veedubgli

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

My last ex drove my R only 1 time. He was too scared to drive it because of how clean I kept it and how much I loved it. One time he was in my R and sneezed on the dash (didn't cover his mouth in time). We are no longer together.
  4. Veedubgli

Incivility?

I don't particularly like the douchebag comments towards other people, even if they are annoying me with dumb questions that could have been saved if they had just searched or checked the manual. I personally just keep scrolling (or maybe help out if I know the answer and I'm bored). If you...
  5. Veedubgli

Cat Lovers Only

The guy is an idiot. Obviously not a bobcat (also doesn't appear to be a Maine Coon....just a big long haired cat). Everyone is looking to make an easy buck rather than work for it.
  6. Veedubgli

Apple Conspiracy?

^^THIS It's not an earth shattering revelation why phones slow down when you upgrade the OS on an older platform phone.
  7. Veedubgli

Pictures of you dog(s)

I love cats! I have 2 cats, Mario & Yoshi. And this is my dog, Peach..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

10. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

This thread opens so many doors.....:eek:
  11. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

12. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

13. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

14. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

15. Veedubgli

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

16. Veedubgli

Drove the R up Mount Washington for sunrise....

I still want to take the cog up, I haven't done that yet.
  17. Veedubgli

Ha! Peach loved it up there....she was so excited. I was surprised she didn't even start out with her tail between her legs, which she does in new situations. She was even playing with some big dogs that were up there.
  18. Veedubgli

It wasn't too bad, mid-30's. No wind though or else it would have sucked. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Veedubgli

Peach loves hiking as well, I've taken her on many hikes since getting her at the end of Jan this year. I can't imagine climbing Mt Washington though! That's pretty incredible. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk