GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ianblake91

42DD Downpipe for sale

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?t=6867580 42DD 3" Downpipe for sale Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  2. ianblake91

F/S 42DD Down pipe.

SOLD 3" 42dd down pipe. No cat no res. $400 shipped or local pickup. Had it in my car for 2 months. Then I bought a Golf .:R Charleston, SC
  3. ianblake91

F/S 3" 42DD Turbo back exhaust.

Delete
  4. ianblake91

Delete

Delete
  5. ianblake91

F/S APR STAGE 1 CARBONIO INTAKE

SOLD
  6. ianblake91

New golf r owner

So I traded in my 2012 gti for a 2012 golf r. I took all my aftermarket parts and sold them seperatleu before trading. After receiving the r, I soon learn that the previous owner already has carbonio intake, 42dd full turboback, apr's hpfp, and an aftermarket clutch, boost gauge and full forge...
  7. ianblake91

new stereo and then problems

So I get an Amp and subs installed to my stock radio and then I get an airbag light, cel, and my headlights are now on all the time when the key is in the ignition.I can change the switch to on and off and they stay on plus now my fog lights do not work :/ Any ideas why? The only thing I have...
  8. ianblake91

noob questions :p

so i have been on the site for a little while trying to search around for my own answers without looking like a 'tard asking stupid questions but i cant really find my answers. so here it goes: 1. if i buy just an apr downpipe, would it fit right up to the stock cbe or would i have to do some...