GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Driver Side Front Strut

In the middle of installing my stock suspension and have read it's possible to install the struts without removing the axle. After several hours I don't see that being possible. Am I missing a trick for the drivers side?
  2. R

FS: 2011 BLUE GRAPHITE BAGGED GOLF TDI (NORTH CAROLINA)

2011 Volkswagen Golf TDI (2DR) Blue Graphite 62,000 Miles 6spd Manual Transmission Winter Package Bluetooth RCD 510 Touch Screen radio Stage 1 ECU tune by Reflect Tuning Car will be sold as stock Stock Price 15,000 Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have: Email...
  3. R

GTI EXHAUST DIY

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5038280-GTI-exhaust-on-a-TDI-....-DIY-inside-!&highlight=gti+exhaust+tdi not sure if this was posted already but awesome diy
  4. R

Greensboro

Hey guys I will be moving to Greensboro in March but cant seem to find any gtgs in the area. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction DSCN0924 by DEAD_RAMONES, on Flickr
  5. R

Productive Saturday

Untitled by DEAD_RAMONES, on Flickr Step 1-Step 1-Griots Garage foam gun and car wash soap Untitled by DEAD_RAMONES, on Flickr Step 2-Griots Garage dual orbital with nanoskin autoscrub Untitled by DEAD_RAMONES, on Flickr Step 3-Griots Garage dual orbital with Griots garage machine polish 3...
  6. R

FS: AUDI FLAT FIVES CENTRAL JERSEY

JUST IN TIME FOR WATERFEST! SPECS: -18x8.5 ET45 -FALKEN ZIEX ZE512 215/40 -Powdercoated Tiger Drylac "Mirror Silver" -Extra Center Caps Included **(2) Wheels had small crack repaired on inner barrel (pictures included)** Have been daily driving the wheels since March and have had zero problems...
  7. R

FS: AUDI FLAT FIVES CENTRAL JERSEY

JUST IN TIME FOR WATERFEST! SPECS: -18x8.5 ET45 -FALKEN ZIEX ZE512 215/40 -Powdercoated Tiger Drylac "Mirror Silver" -Extra Center Caps Included **(2) Wheels has small crack repaired on inner barrel (pictures included)** Have been daily driving the wheels since March and have had zero problems...
  8. R

Ratmachine

new to the forum... 2011 tdi golf blue graphite need to get the flat fives on asap