GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Kato

GTI valance with centered exhaust

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is an aftermarket rear valance that will fit the OEM GTI bumper, but with cut-out for a centered exhaust. Similar to the Remus 951303 HES. Thanks!
  2. Kato

***** Club Wolfsburg - Track Day #3 *****

***** Club Wolfsburg - Track Day #3 ***** Date: Sunday August 21, 2016 Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Location: Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga, ON) Early Bird: $140 + EB Refund [Now - July 31st] Regular: $140 [Aug 1st - Aug 14th] Last minute: $165 [Aug 15th - Aug 21st] ** $5 Discounts for all members...
  3. Kato

Club Wolfsburg - Group Buy

Hey guys, Club Wolfsburg is organizing group buys for GFB DV+, n75 valve and OBD11 (Pro Model). https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTAGTIs/ PM me for information for details...thanks!
  4. Kato

WTB: UniBrace XB or Tyrolsport Hatch Brace

Hey guys, if anyone has the XB or Tyrolsport hatch brace, and wanting to sell, shoot me a pm....thank you!
  5. Kato

Club Wolfsburg - Track Day @ Cayuga

Hey guys, our club is hosting another track day at Cayuga, details below...come join us if interested! https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTAGTIs/ Date: 2016.07.09 (Saturday) Time: 05:00pm to 09:00pm Location: Toronto Motorsports Park, Cayuga, ON Early Bird: now till 2016.06.17 Regular...
  6. Kato

FS: Whiteline rear sway bar and F&R endlinks

All items $OLD!
  7. Kato

FS: Misc OEM Parts

Selling the following items, located in Oakville, willing to meet up around GTA: 1) OEM Springs/Struts/Shocks, had about 40k kms, still mounted with OEM strut mounts and DG Springs (2drs, Manual version (5K3071677A). One of the rear spring had broken at one end, so it is shorter than the...
  8. Kato

FS: 16" Sparco Assetto Gara with WS80

Selling my winter setup, wheels are Sparco Assetto Gara (16x7, 48mm, 16.0 lbs) in silver, condition is 8/10, no curb rash, some very minor stone chips and in a couple of spots. Comes with factory caps and hub rings. Wrapped in Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 205/55/16, bought last year and used only...
  9. Kato

Reverse Camera Power Trigger

Hey guys, I've read thru some of the DIY reverse camera install, and most member tap the trigger wire to the factory large harness loom behind the driver side C pillar. Is there another harness we can tap into at the front, ideally behind or around the headunit?
  10. Kato

FT - VMR V701 Custom Coloured

FS/FT - VMR V701 Custom Coloured $OLD.
  11. Kato

ECM Software and Warranty Extension for Injection Pump

Just got this in the mail today, ECM refresh at the dealership, and injection pump extended warranty to 10yrs/193,000km. Damn it this will overwrite our tuned ECU :( EDIT: Just noticed there is a section stated "Please note that if the ECM in your vehicle has been "chipped," "tuned," or...
  12. Kato

Steering Wheel Clock Spring Safety Recall

Just received the recall notice in the mail today...steering wheel clock spring on my 2012 GTI. Anyone else got it? I was excited and thought it might be the waterpump recall :p
  13. Kato

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo Filter

Selling an used but great condition Neuspeed P-Flo Filter. Nothing wrong with it, just doesn't like oiled filter personally, and have replaced with an AEM dry filter. $20, pick up in west end Sauga or Oakville. Could bring to a meet as well.
  14. Kato

ECS LED Tails Reps

http://www.ecstuning.com/ES2730503/ Awesome deal!
  15. Kato

Water Pump Recall?

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94202 Seems like there will be (or live already) a water pump recall in the US. Do you guys think this will apply to us in Canada? I checked my VIN on VW Canada and nothing came up. :iono:
  16. Kato

Tire Rim Shop @ GTA

Has anyone ever dealt with Tire Rim Shop on Midland in Scarborough? Their pricing seems too good to be legit. A set of 18" PS AS3 is only like $750...installation, balancing and HST included...fishy.
  17. Kato

RCD-510 decoding foreign fonts

Hey guys, I've been connecting my iPod to the RCD-510 via the MDI cable...and never got the display showing the asian fonts correctly...just a bunch of squares. In other "cheaper" rental cars, they all worked. Did a search and couldn't find anything, just wondering if anyone has found a way...
  18. Kato

FS: BSH pendulum dogbone mount

BSH pendulum dogbone mount, without the bolts, which can be sourced locally, or a refresh kit can be purchased from BSH for $14.99, including the bolts and new bushings. $OLD!
  19. Kato

FS: UNIbrace XB (Red)

Selling my UNIbrace XB, in red and in excellent condition. Will include a new replacement set of nutserts and bolts, bought directly from Bruce at UNIbrace. $OLD, Thank you.