GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Woke up to this today

Both Passenger doors smashed in by what appears to be a drunk driver running a red light. A witness left a note on my car with a plate #. They hit my car so hard that it jumped the curb causing both my steelies to get bent and winter tires bubbled.. :(
  2. A

Leaking oil plug?

Did my first oil change since my free maintenance is over. My oil pan looks like it had oil sprayed around the plug. :iono: Shrugged it off and installed the fumoto valve with the washer it came with and noticed slight oil droplet forming around the valve 10 min later. Should I be concerned? I...
  3. A

40k DSG Service - Any recommended shops?

Hi Guys, Was wondering if anyone got some good recommended shops around the NYC area that will not put a dent in my wallet. Local indie shop around here wants $300 for parts + labor.
  4. A

Remote Start Installation

Hi Guys! Does anyone know a good shop around NYC area to install a remote start on our cars? I have Kessy and am interested in doing both a 2 way pager and either smart start or drone. I saw some threads regarding smart start and it got my interested. Anyone have any experiences with this? The...
  5. A

Car broken into

Was walking to my car today and found this nice surprise: http://imgur.com/BP3FP7k (can't embed my picture into this post for some reason) Nothing was missing but it appears that the glass dust / shards may have skuffed the passenger side leather seats and interior door panel is scratched up...
  6. A

warning sound

Hello, I was wondering if there was an option to turn off/on the chime noise when you have low fuel or tire pressure? I just noticed today that it no longer gives me that chime and would like it back. Anyone have any ideas?
  7. A

Roof Rack question

Hi guys, As the snowboard season is coming, I am looking into getting a roof rack setup for my mk6. Does anyone here have any experiences with having 4 boards with bindings on either a OEM/thule/yakima/whisbar setup?
  8. A

2012 DSG Autobahn pricing question

Hello! Been lurking around the forums here for quite some time and finally decided to purchase a 2012 dsg autobahn. There is a dealer who is offering $1500 off msrp, was just wondering if that is a good or decent deal? I tried searching but couldn't find any post with a completed sale. Also...