GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Wanted!

Hey guys i recently was debating on getting rid of my 2011 gti for a new fj cruiser...cause i got rear ended and threw a hissy fit...but long story short i snapped out of it and im looking to continue upgrading and modding. heres some shit i want, id prefer to pick up some hand me downs or...
  2. S

Is there a official part out thread?

if so, link me. if not FUUUUCK lets start one out for us broke fools!!!
  3. S

once again...MK6 vs Speed 3

ok. so i work for CTA and my supervisor just got a mazduh speed3 and wants to race at the track off route 41? anyway...i cant lose to him...hes the worst sore loser and super boasting winner. to the best of my knowledge he only has a CAI mod i mean he has some SS braided brake lines but whatev...
  4. S

uh...WTF are these things?

so i was patching up a tire with a screw in it and after i got it back on, i noticed these little plastic sticker-like things onthe base of all my rims, each wheel had em, just different quantities...checked my girls gti, she had em too.... anyone know what these things are?
  5. S

Lemon Tires???

hey guys...so i came off my break at work today to see a flat tire...my 4th in 3months...all have been different wheels. i tossed the spare on no prob. i called the dealer last time i got a flat asking if i could add the tire/wheel protection i added on my girls GTI, he said sure but itd be like...
  6. S

Dont kill me...oil question

Hey dudes, so i searched the threads and found half of the answers i was lookin for about our cars and oil changes. so ive been changin mine every 3500-4000 miles so far. i recently drove to ft. lauderdale and back but got an oil change right before... drove a few hundred before the trip and a...
  7. S

Suggestions Needed...

Hey guys, My girl and i both have GTI's both auto/DSG, mine is '11 shadow blue and hers is '10 candy white. i have a couple little mods like borla cbe and the carbonio stage 1 intake. she LOVES the sound of my car...as do i. she wants a low end growl sound for hers. i was thinkin just an...
  8. S

Pix of 4/17/12 Schaumburg meet-up

So, im new...it was nice meetin some of you...those that are kind to newbies. heres a couple pix from tonight.im a photographer and a stencil artist so ill probably take pix every meet up. no plates will ever be the shot and ill also try n keep faces out of the shot...unless you want to pose...
  9. S

Newbie Intro

Hey guys, I'm sure this gets annoying but I just wanted to introduce myself to the group since I just got my gti some months ago.me and my girl have gti's. I have a 2011 shadow blue gti mk6 w/ the DSG. Not many mods yet ( borla cbe & apr carbonio and 20% tints) but bigger plans. Hers is 2010...