GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DubLife

FS: OEM full gti exhaust

Selling my full OEM exhaust off my 2012 gti with about 8,500 miles on it. Located in the suburbs of Chicago. Will not ship. Looking for $225 OBO
  2. DubLife

FS: OEM detroits (Chicago Area)

4 OEM 18" detroits off my gti. Only have around 8k on them. 1 wheel has some curb rash however it is only on the lip of the wheel. Located outside of Chicago, would rather not have to ship. Wheels are wrapped and boxed. Asking $450 OBO
  3. DubLife

Cupra R front lip...

So I had a wild idea that with a lot of cutting and shaping, the cupra R lip would fit an mk6 just like it would fit an mkv gti and I bought one for a pretty good deal. Has anyone attempted to modify the cupra R lip to fit? The few cuts and test fits i've made seem to be getting me nowhere. I'm...
  4. DubLife

DubLife's mk6 GTI build thread: Clean CW

Well, finally got to making a build thread. I'll start with this: 2012 candy white 2 door 6MT GTI w/ sunroof convenience pkg. Current Mods- Interior OEM aluminum glove box handle OEM under seat storage bin OEM euro dash cubby OEM bluetooth cover under passenger seat Brushed GTI seat inserts...
  5. DubLife

Lake Michigan stand-up paddle board (SUP) thread

Anyone into stand-up paddle boarding or own a board in lake michigan? Picked a board up last summer and have been loving it ever since. So, any stand up paddlers on here?
  6. DubLife

Clean photoshoot of a clean cw

Thought i'd put together some photos from day 1 with my mk6 till now :) Wayyyy more mods to come soon. Enjoy Day 1. The swap Lol orange side markers :laugh: Some people were having some time in the back of the escalade in back of the pic :D Never fails whenever i go up to the top of...
  7. DubLife

Insults to your GTI

I've only had mine a few months but here are some of the things i've gotten by haters: 1) "Dude all the plaid in your car looks gay"-arrogant bone stock bmw528 owner 2) The dreaded "Your car is soo cute! :)" Anyway, what kind of stuff have you heard from haters about your gti/golf?
  8. DubLife

Screwed

Tonight while driving home, I kept hearing a ticking noise on one of my tires that got worse as i picked up speed. I looked at all my tires to see a nice big damn screw deep in one of my pzero nero's. The sound of air slowly hissing out of my new 2012 gti's tire is killing me. [/url] photo by...