GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hilld

FS: Brand new Tyrolsport Deadset collars

SOLD Never got around to installing these and the car is now gone. $175 shipped in the lower 48. These cost $225 + shipping. http://www.tyrolsport.com/volkswagen%20audi%20gti%20jetta%20a3%20TT%20TTS%20TTRS%20subframe%20clunk%20repair%20rigid%20collar%20bolt%20kit
  2. hilld

JL Audio stealthbox, Alpine M6 Amp, Audiocontrol LOC (mounted)

SOLD selling the new current generation JL Audio Stealthbox (about a 15 months old), Alpine PDX-M6 monoblock amp & Audiocontrol LOC. Mfr image and description: http://www.jlaudio.com/car-audio-stealthbox-volkswagen-gti The Amp comes with a remote level control and it is mounted along with the...
  3. hilld

MK VI sold - parting out suspension VWR Springs and Bilsteins B8's & all 3 Unibraces

MK VI sold - parting out suspension VWR Springs and Bilsteins B8's & all 3 Unibraces All parts have been sold.
  4. hilld

2013 Version of the JL Audio Stealthbox 10TW3 thin woofer Unboxing & first impression

2013 Version of the JL Audio Stealthbox 10TW3 thin woofer Unboxing & first impression So I got the call last night saying my new MK5/MK6 stealthbox that has the new 10" thin woofer 10TW3 had arrived at the dealer and this morning I went to go pick it up. The sound is pretty damn awesome...
  5. hilld

IAmA Marine Corps Recruiter.

I spent 5 years in the Army during the late 80's and early 90's, operation just cause in Panama and Operations Desert Shield/Storm in the early 90's (2 tours). It made me a better person (at least I like to think so) and paid for my college education. It is not a bad way to start your career...
  6. hilld

Whats your occupation?

IT Manager (babysitter) at a software company
  7. hilld

Bad things about owning a house.

Depends on the size of the garage and room/height for a lift.
  8. hilld

2013 Audi RS6 Avant

Badass. I have seen those in Germany as well as BMW M5 wagons. I do miss my S6 avant at times.