GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rsquared

Proclip mount MK6, Pac Audio RP4-VW11 & Dual Fakra Antenna Adapter

Located in the GTA. Sold my VW a while ago and have the following used items for sale: Proclip mount for MK6 http://www.proclipusa.com/store/products/proclip-angled-mount-854261.aspx Asking: $20 Pac Audio RP4-VW11 RadioPro Radio Replacement Interface With Built In Pre-Programmed Steering Wheel...
  2. rsquared

HUGE Part out! OEM bixenon LED headlights, replica headlights & LED tails and more!!

Window visors, storage tray, pedals & repair tab Located in Thornhill/Mississauga, Ontario and prefer local deals but will considering shipping if the price is right. All prices listed are for local deals and do not include shipping. 9) Set of brand new window visors for 4-door MK6 – Asking...
  3. rsquared

HUGE Part out! OEM bixenon LED headlights, replica headlights & LED tails and more!!!

Window visors, storage tray, pedals & repair tab Located in Thornhill/Mississauga, Ontario and prefer local deals but will considering shipping if the price is right. All prices listed are for local deals and do not include shipping. 9) Set of brand new window visors for 4-door MK6 – Asking...
  4. rsquared

Wanted asap: RCD310

FOUND Found one thanks everyone.
  5. rsquared

Bi-xenon LED replica headlights with Morimoto HID kit

Located in Thornhill/Mississauga, Ontario. Prefer local deals but will ship at buyers cost. I have for sale a set of used Bi-xenon LED replica headlight housings with a Morimoto H7 HID kit installed on them. Everything is in perfect working condition. Both are about 1 year old and were used in...
  6. rsquared

Bi-xenon LED replica headlights with Morimoto HID kit

Located in Thornhill/Mississauga, Ontario. Prefer local deals but will ship at buyers cost. I have for sale a set of used Bi-xenon LED replica headlight housings with a Morimoto H7 HID kit installed on them. Everything is in perfect working condition. Both are about 1 year old and were used in...
  7. rsquared

FS: AFS module and headlight repair tab

Located in Ontario, Canada. I have for sale the following (prices include shipping to Canada/US) 1) Used OEM AFS module Asking $120 shipped (sells for over $200 new from KefferVW) 2) 1 brand new OEM repair tab with screws for driver's side MK6 headlight I bought this as part of a kit and it...
  8. rsquared

Wanted :MK6 airbag for steering wheel

Located in Ontario, Canada. Looking for an airbag to use with a GTI steering wheel. Message me if you have one for sale. Thanks, Ryan
  9. rsquared

Wanted: Highline BCM CECM 1K0 937 087

Found Found one thanks.
  10. rsquared

Will 5K0 937 087 CECM work on Golf MK6

I have a MK6 Golf TDI with a midline CECM. Looking to upgrade to a highline to do the OEM Xenon LED headlight retrofit. Most searches show the part number for the highline CECM as 1K0 937 087, but I've found a seller selling one with a 5K0 937 087 part number. Seems that Jettas may use this part...
  11. rsquared

Wanted: Steering wheel with DSG paddles

No longer looking Found one, thanks.
  12. rsquared

Wanted: Steering wheel with DSG paddles

Looking for an MK6 steering wheel with MF controls and DSG paddles. Message me if you have one for sale.
  13. rsquared

OEM black leather hand brake cover with black stitching

Located in Ontario, Canada and I have for sale a used oem black leather hand brake cover with black stitching from my 2011 Golf TDI highline. As you can see from the 2nd photo, I replaced it with a cover with red stitching. Asking $45 shipped to Canada/US
  14. rsquared

RNS-510 oem nav & 18" BBS RS GT reps 5x112 with Falken Ziex tires 225/40/18

18" BBS RS GT reps 5x112 with Falken Ziex tires 225/40/18 Located in the GTA but willing to ship at buyers cost. I have for sale the following: Set of replica BBS RS GT wheels in 18x8 ET45 5x112 bolt pattern with Falken Ziex ZE912 tires in 225/40/18 Wheels are in mint condition, only one...
  15. rsquared

Wanted: Set of 17" Denver wheels

Located in the GTA and looking for a set of oem or replica 17" Denver wheels, as pictured below:
  16. rsquared

Wanted: 17" wheels for my Golf TDI

Located in the GTA and looking for a set of 5x112 17" wheels for my summer setup. Message me if you have anything for sale.
  17. rsquared

Help no washer fluid!

Have a 2011 Golf TDI hatchback. Located in Toronto, Canada where it's about - 20 Celsius with windchill today. Currently have no washer fluid coming through the front or rear nozzles. Though I was out of fluid but tank is full. Tried piercing the nozzles but nothing changed and they don't look...
  18. rsquared

Fuel economy: 16" vs 17" wheels

I bought my 2011 Golf TDI used and it came with aftermarket 18" wheels and Falken Ziex tires in 225/40/18. At first I was dissapointed with my mileage, averaging about 35 mpg. Then I put my winter setup on, oem 16" VW alloys with 205/55/16 Michelin X-Ice and now I'm getting 40 mpg and up. So now...
  19. rsquared

OEM DSG leather shift knob from Canadian 2011 Golf TDI highline

SOLD - OEM DSG leather shift knob from Canadian 2011 Golf TDI highline Item has been sold.
  20. rsquared

OEM DSG leather shift knob from Canadian 2011 Golf TDI highline

SOLD - OEM DSG leather shift knob from Canadian 2011 Golf TDI highline Item has been sold.