GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Trinite77871

FS 18Z Brembo BBK W/ pads rotors lines spacers bolts 100% complete

FS now is Just the 18Z calipers(refurbished and Powder Coated, opti coated, and flipped for VW/Audi fitment) , Mounting Bolts, Reducing Hubs (for MB rotor fit), Stoptech Brake Lines Looking to Get $730 Shipped for the components Please note that not everything shown in the first picture is...
  2. Trinite77871

FS mk7 golf R front brake kit

NO LONGER FOR SALE
  3. Trinite77871

Stoptech st40 328mm crossdrilled

I have a Stoptech ST40 Cross drilled BBK Kit is for a MKV/VI GTI and has BNIB Rotors pads and lines I had this on my MKV and was going to put it on my golf R But I am getting rid of the golf R so time for them to go I do need to get new Drive pins which I will get before I sell I am...
  4. Trinite77871

Stage 2+ R vs E63

Did a little pull with my parents Neighbor in his E63 We were chatting at a light next to each other, still chatting when it went green we rolled off to between 5-10 MPH I hit it first and got the back of my cat to his front door before he hit it, I thought it would be over for me very quickly...
  5. Trinite77871

Had some fun with my P3Cars gauge

Took my car out with the gauge to see what boost level i was peeking out and see what kind of 0-60 i could pull with the GIACx2 installed. So i saw peek boost around 23-24 psi could not really tell where it would hold or anything since i was just cruising with it to check it out. any other...
  6. Trinite77871

Picked this up this weekend

Got this CPO 12 R 4-door loaded with 14K on it and i love it Ran the GF in her 12 GLI and they were about the same speed since she has GIAC stage 1. If anything i pulled her a little when we got on it at the same time but i just cant shift as fast as her DSG Past cars are 04 GTI VR6 W/ Apr +...