GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Herbie2299

SPM Turboback street edition

For sale complete Turbo Back system for MKVI GTI. Nothing wrong with the system just went a different route. In a box and ready to ship. will post pictures when I get home. $850.00 plus shipping This is a complete system, I am not willing to separate...
  2. Herbie2299

Black Talladegas off my 2013 R F/S

Asking 800 obo...will ship at buyers expense...these are mint condition, no stretches or curbing, will discount if picked up, in Atlanta area.. Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk
  3. Herbie2299

VDO boost gauge

Selling a VDO boost gauge, lights up blue. $80.00 shipped Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk 2
  4. Herbie2299

WTB coils or struts and springs for an R

Looking to buy a set of coils, springs, or a set of shocks struts and springs that will fit my R...thanx
  5. Herbie2299

Need a bigger garage

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
  6. Herbie2299

My wifes new Carbon Steel Grey R

Just getting started, I have an APR Tuned Stage II GTI, so I decided to get her this so she could have fun too...APR Tuned stage I so far...what do yall think about the Matte Black Talladega's??
  7. Herbie2299

Production number

How can you find out what production number you have on your R. I know they are only making 5k, but are they individually numbered?
  8. Herbie2299

F/S 2012 VW Tiguan

Selling our 2012 Tiguan...why you ask? We bought a Golf R...This Tiguan has been totally pampered. It has 12k miles, H&R lowering springs, and APR stage 1 ECU. Black with tan leather, Sunroof and Nav SE model. Asking 28k OBO.. :thumbup:
  9. Herbie2299

FS Newsouth Boost Gauge

This is a brand new in the box Newsouth Boost Gauge. It is VW White back lit. WHY you ask? I got the wrong one...I need the gauge with boost and vacuum. First $60.00 and I'll ship it out
  10. Herbie2299

OEM Bi-Xenon with LED DRL

These are OEM HID lights with LED DRL... Top mount clips are broken...Repair kit fromVW is $50.00...Lights work great, no damage other than mount clips...NO HID bulbs included...Housings only... Lets try 775.00 for the set OBO...Buyer pays shipping.
  11. Herbie2299

bi xenon headlights

ok guys i need help... I have a 2012 Autobahn GTI with auto level headlights...I recently installed vogtland springs and lowered it 2.2 inches...Now my headlights only level about 15 ft infront of the car...I cant see worth crap at night unless they are on bright...how do i fix this???