GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. former3g

FS/FT (NJ): 2010 Acura TSX (White/Black), 6MT - Certified Pre Owned.

FS/FT (NJ): 2010 Acura TSX (White/Black), 6MT - SOLD! SOLD! Previously Certified Pre Owned (CPO) 2010 Acura TSX “Base” (White Exterior w/ Black Interior) with 6 speed manual transmission. I purchased this car several months ago, however I have the need to downsize to something a little...
  2. former3g

FS: (NJ) 2010 VW GTI, 4 Door, Candy White, DSG, Clean

FS: (NJ) 2010 VW GTI, 4 Door, Candy White, DSG, Clean [SOLD] [SOLD] 2010 MK6 GTI 57,000+ miles (will increase since DD) 4 Door PZEV DSG Transmission Candy White 17" Wheels Pics:http://phil.digital-mind.net/2010%20VW%20GTI/ Vin: WVWHD7AJ9AW172775 Major Options: Interlagos Cloth, 6 Speed...
  3. former3g

MDI to Micro USB Adaptors

I was able to locate some Adapters on Ebay that allow for MDI to Micro USB. Anyone with RCD510 (or any others for that matter) have experience with these? All I am looking for is a solution to charge my phone without having to use up the single 12v jack that the GTI has. I do not care about...
  4. former3g

Never saw myself in a VW

I had a 2011 Fiesta as my daily commuter.. Great car, but was looking for something a little more... I'm hoping I found it with my 2010 GTI. I got it CPO'd. Probably paid more than I should have but it was tough to find a decent one in CW around here with a warranty. This is my DD and I...