GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FL_GTI

Centric High Carbon Rotors

Anyone need rotors? Centric 125 Series High Carbon 312mm P/N: 12533098 Front Pair $95 OBO - will ship at buyers expense. Purchased as spares for my 2012 GTI, new in box! See detailed description below and message me for further information, thanks. "Centric 125 Series High Carbon Brake...
  2. FL_GTI

WTB: Catback Exhaust

Looking for a setup that has the step-down to mate to stock downpipe -- open to shipped options, but something relatively local to the Atlanta, GA area would be best. PM me with information, thanks!
  3. FL_GTI

Magnaflow Cat-Back $350 OBO

Up for sale is a slightly used, good condition Magnaflow Cat-Back for the MK6 GTI platform. Used roughly 10,000 miles and shows no dents and shines well. Could be cleaned up - solid Cat-Back for the price. Includes all hardware and is bolt-on ready! This is the full 3" unit with a 2.5" reducer...
  4. FL_GTI

Assistance Installing Cat-Back

Hello everyone! I recently picked up a new cat-back exhaust and do not have any tools with me nor a workspace at my apartment. Would anyone be willing to help out over the weekend off-chance? I can offer some coin - I am in the Evanston/Skokie area. Let me know, Thanks!
  5. FL_GTI

OEM Catback

OEM Catback - Free! Hi everyone, If anyone is in need of an OEM Catback system and is in the Chicago / Milwaukee area please let me know. I won't list a price as I'd rather let it go to someone in need - but of course feel free to offer some coin. Came off of my 2012 GTI; if anyone is...
  6. FL_GTI

MK7 VW Golf R vs. B8.5 Audi S4

Yep. If I'm buying a car, it's a must that it has three pedals. S3 is nice, but I don't think worth the premium for the exact same chassis, driveline and engine. Aesthetics are opinionated, but I'm partial to the hatchback style. Any more points to consider (Focus RS)? I'll most likely take...
  7. FL_GTI

What's everyone's opinion on the N63/tu equipped BMW 550i with manual transmission? Relatively affordable as a second hand model and makes gobs of power.. Thoughts?
  8. FL_GTI

I forgot to mention that I'm traveling around the country in job rotation for the next couple of years.. Currently in Chicago, so the Haldex/Quattro system would be nice! Not sure if you go to the Brauerhouse meets, but I've been once before.
  9. FL_GTI

In considering a new vehicle I've come across a stark decision: Lease or Finance a MY16 Golf R Manual Base or Finance a MY13+ Audi S4 Manual Premium Plus I have not driven a MK7R, but have the S4/S5 and love the refinement, power linearity etc.. The decision is to support purchasing a...
  10. FL_GTI

Out of Warranty TSB

Interesting discussion this morning at local Volkswagen Dealer; I went in for the RCD 510, Premium 8 Firmware Update, which is listed under 2031136/2 Technical Service Bulletin now. My car is at the 51,000 mile mark and obviously out of warranty, but figured this would be a good-will on...
  11. FL_GTI

FS: Clutchmasters Light Weight, Single-Mass Flywheel

Greetings, After a beloved experience with my Clutchmasters FX350 Single Mass Flywheel setup I have decided to part ways and go back to the OEM Dual Mass Flywheel configuration. This part is designed for use with TSI engines, CCTA and CBFA. Part of my decision to do so was to reduce idle-noise...
  12. FL_GTI

ECS Tuning Wheel Spacers

10.5mm/15mm ECS Tuning spacer setup including extended, conical wheel bolts. Located in South Florida $140 Thanks!
  13. FL_GTI

MK6 GTI Magnaflow Catback FS

Hello all, Swapping back to stock system, thus my Magnaflow is for sale. It is a factory-fit cat-back system with a 2.5" ID step to mount on vehicle with Factory downpipe. This can also be ran with many "modular" aftermarket downpipes. I have had this setup, coupled with stock as well as...
  14. FL_GTI

Clutch Engagement Point

Hi! The question which has been pondering since I had my Clutchmaster's FX350 and SMF installed was that the engagement point is relatively high in comparison to the factory setup – not that I dislike this or it makes it uncomfortable to drive in particular situations, rather it has me thinking...
  15. FL_GTI

WTB: Audi B7 A4 Titanium Package Wheels

As the title states – please let me know if anyone has a set they're looking to get rid of. Thanks!
  16. FL_GTI

APR Intercooler

SOLD, Please delete. Thank you!
  17. FL_GTI

Carbonio Intake Housing + Pipercross Foam Filter?

Hi all, Have any of you had experience running a different air filter element than the K&N style the Carbonio comes equipped with from APR? I'm interested to see if swapping to a Pipercross foam element or a paper-fabric style, like K&N, that has a usable hat will make a noticeable difference...
  18. FL_GTI

Idle–RPM Pulsing?

All: I had a strange, unique instance of a slowly pulsing and oscillating idle last night as I came to a stop. Normal driving, fresh fuel, proactive maintenance.. Best way I can describe it is that I came to a relaxed stop and heard an audible abnormal idle which went varied up to 150 RPM up...
  19. FL_GTI

WTB: Turbo Outlet Pipe (TOP)

As the title states; I'm interested in purchasing a used, but structurally sound turbo outlet pipe for the stock IHI turbocharger. Preferably looking for an AWE Tuning example that forgoes the factory style flange but I'm open to offers. Please send me a PM if you have one available. Thanks!
  20. FL_GTI

WTB: ECS Tuning 6-Speed Bleeder Block

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a new or used ECS tuning bleeder block. Please PM me on here if anybody has one they are looking to part with! Thanks.