GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dasauto0108

FS: OEM Clutch Components, Brand New HS Tuning Hardware Kit

Up for sale: OEM clutch disc, pressure plate, and throwout bearing, $200 OBO Used for 55k miles, the last 5-7k on GIAC Stage 2. Absolutely minimal slippage after the tune, and babied for the life of the car before that. I am the only owner of the car, have never tracked the car, and have...
  2. dasauto0108

FS: OEM Intake, OEM Carpet Floor Mats (never used)

As the title states, I have the Stage 1 portion of the OEM intake and OEM carpet floor mats for sale. The floor mats have literally never been used, as I've had the Monster Mats installed since the day I got the car. They are the factory VW mats, plain black in color, with no GTI embroidery. All...
  3. dasauto0108

The Official (REAL) Football Thread!

This is a thread dedicated to discussion of real football. You know, the kind that is actually played with the feet ;) Champions League, Premier League, MLS, international, and anything in between. Ready, set, GO!
  4. dasauto0108

Jeremy Clarkson to be officially sacked by BBC tomorrow

As the title states, Lord Hall, the Director General of the BBC, is expected to announce his decision tomorrow (Wednesday) after considering the findings of an internal investigation. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11493270/Jeremy-Clarkson-to-be-sacked-by-the-BBC.html If you've...
  5. dasauto0108

Official Formula 1 Thread!

I saw a couple of older F1 threads on here, but I thought I'd start a newer one, as the 2015 season starts this weekend. Banter, chat, discuss, share opinions, tell us which team is your favorite, talk about news and drama, discuss upcoming/current/past races - anything F1-related is fair game...
  6. dasauto0108

Am I hearing an exhaust leak from my catless 3" DP?

Hey, all. Long story short, installed a CTS catless DP last weekend (or, user "Renner" installed it while I watched. If you're near Chicago, PM him if you need work done!). I drove the 200 miles home from Chicago to Green Bay, and took the car in to a shop the next day on Monday to double check...
  7. dasauto0108

GHL no longer makes VW exhaust systems?

Hey, all. I'm relatively new here, so this might be old news to some of you guys. I emailed GHL via the contact form on the company's website to see when they'd be getting more Mk6 exhausts in stock. They've been "out of stock" for awhile now, but I figured if they're still on the website, they...
  8. dasauto0108

Cobra Sport Exhaust - Anyone familiar?

Hey, all! So, I stumbled on this exhaust system while YouTubing for some exhaust inspiration. The company, Cobra Sport, is out of the UK, and the video below is only a few months old. I'd never heard of this outfit before, and I'm wondering if anyone else on the forum has heard of it, or knows...