GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: Black Weathertech Front Floor Liners

Sold!
  2. C

FS: 42DD Wheel Spacers/Lugs 18/20mm

I have 2 pairs of spacer off of my 2012 GTI I just traded. They are 20mm from the fronts and 18mm from the rears. These will also include extended lugs for OEM wheels. I ran these with minimal rubbing on stock Detroits with the front fenders rolled. I paid $235 shipped new, these were on about...
  3. C

FS: 2012 Low Mileage 4-DR GTI W/ Mods

Tossing around selling my car, I really need something to tow a trailer with and with more cargo space. Never should have traded my truck for this car, I love it but not ideal. Car is almost paid off, I only owe a little over $9K on it, title is held by VW Credit. Below is the details 2012...
  4. C

FS: 18x8" BBS LM Reps - INDIANA

SOLD!
  5. C

Help From The Coding Guru's

Got the DRL's off and have the Euro Switch functional now, but I swear I saw someone had coded the mirror LED's to run as parking lights. We couldn't find any option to do that in the VAGCOM. Anybody have any info whether this is possible?
  6. C

Tie Down Question For Trailering GTI

I am going to be hauling my GTI down Monday to have my clutch and associated goodies installed. Anybody have any advice on where to tie this car down? The rear should be easy, but the front looks a little tough.
  7. C

Buying Clutch SB Stg 2 or FX350?

Buying a Clutch next week, I have seen so many reviews and so much info I don't know which route to go. My car is APR Stage 2 and probably will never go past K04 at the very most. Should I go FX350/400 w/ SM Flywheel or SB Stage 2 Daily/Endurance w/ SM Flywheel? I hear of failures with SB, but...
  8. C

WTB: Roof Rack

Not real picky as far as brand goes, just looking for one to use or long trips with a cargo box. Prefer OEM if possible, show me what you got.
  9. C

Indianapolis Area Vag-Com

Anybody in the Indy area have a Vag-Com? I need coding for a euro switch, looking to turn off DRL's and make Fogs DRL and make parking lights work as well as mirror LED's with parking lights.
  10. C

Pic Request: 245/35/18 Tires

Anybody got pics of a 245/35/18 on a 8-9" wide wheel? I am running a 18x8 +40 and was thinking of running wider tires in the spring. I am rolled and lowered on Koni Coils, so I have room.
  11. C

Any Recommended Shops IN/KY Area?

Needing APR Stage II done ASAP and my SPM DP installed. Waiting on a call back from AutoMotion Inc in Louisville. My appointment in Indianapolis for GIAC was cancelled by the shop that is jacking me around. Anybody use AutoMotion?
  12. C

Koni Coil Issues

Had these coils on for 2 months now and has been pretty good so far. Today the front passenger spring decided it wants to start creaking like crazy. No idea why and I have tried adjusting it up and down with no change in sound. It is crazy loud and super annoying. Anybody have any ideas to fix...
  13. C

Revo vs. APR?

I am planning to buy a DP and have it installed as well as a Stage 1 Flash at the same time. Now my question is first which Downpipe? Second I have a Magnaflow CBE I plan to go catless, should I get resonated? Third Should I do APR or Revo? I have an APR dealer about 80 miles away and a Revo...
  14. C

Quick Photo Shoot

Clay barred and waxed it this morning and thought I would snap a few shots in the park after lunch. Washed it and used Wizard's Mist-N-Shine with a clay bar and used Wizard's Show Polish to seal the paint. Very impressed with their stuff so far. All the drivers side shots turned out...
  15. C

First Pics

I haven't really posted any pics of my car yet. Just got it in June and have added the stuff in my sig. Just got these BBS LM Reps recently, 18x8 +40 with stock tires. Just rolled the front fenders this weekend to get rid of the rubbing. More pics coming after I wash it.
  16. C

Miro 111 Question

Yes I have searched, anyone running Miro 111's staggered? I was wondering if the 18x9.5" ET. 40 would clear in back on Koni's at around 24" FTG without rolling the fenders on 225's. Trying to decide on wheels soon, I really like the 111's concaveness.
  17. C

19x8 ET35?

Looking into some wheels and they only come 19x8 ET35 will they clear on coils with a 225/35/19? Wanting to get some wheels and coils in the near future and install it all at once. Pics of said size/offset would be good too.
  18. C

H&R Cup Kit Question

Had the Sport Cup kit on a E46 before and loved it, I only see the Touring kit for MKVI GTI, but I see people running a Sport Kit? Is it the 2.5L Kit or a MKV kit? I am looking to order some suspension goodies in the next couple weeks and would like to figure this out. I really like the SS...
  19. C

Will 18x9" Fit All Around?

Anybody running 18x9" ET. 45 all around? Wanting to run 18x9" TSW Nurburgring or Avant Garde all around with stock 225/40's. Planning to drop it on VWR Springs or H&R Cup Kit. So not hammered, but lower than stock by about 1.5". I don't mind a little rubbing just not constant.
  20. C

New Guy Here

Hey all, new to this forum but been on Vortex for 7 years. Just bought a new 2012 CW 4-Door GTI 6-Spd. Already ordered a Magnaflow CBE, Euro Switch and Yellow Lamin-X for the fogs. I do need to find someone with a Vag-Com to disable the DRL's. New to the MKVI but not new to VW's, had a B5.5...