GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. speed

Unusual OEM AutoDimming Rearview Mirror

Would just like to know if any of you have the same rearview mirror that I have?? I've contacted Kenny from Klii Motorwerkes but he says it's a totally different mirror. Just wanna know if any of you guys have had the luck on removing this one.
  2. speed

VW-sponsored track day

and this is what I call after-sales service. VW-Middle East sponsored this track event. It was a lot of fun as this was a first for many of us in the group. my personal favorite..
  3. speed

ECS Dogbone mount insert- issue???

Hi guys! I've recently purchased the ECS Dogbone mount insert and tried installing it last weekend. Here's the thing, I've seen the ECS video like more than a couple of times and basically did what was detailed in such video. Problem is, the insert won't go in, the "big one" won't push thru as...
  4. speed

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

he's nuts about installing stuff, he just enjoys it. pretty anal about things being a perfect fit but hey he's that. I for one appreciate the DP installation and knowing in advance what to expect (faulty clamps and its fix, not so perfect alignment--but mine was, and sealant-again anal) but all...
  5. speed

Word Association Game #2

Sheldon
  6. speed

Would you Rather?

Jessica Alba.. to loved one, rest assured we will come back for you with help. WYR have X Ray vision or the invisibility trick?
  7. speed

Would you Rather?

stay in one period of time in the past. College to be exact, less worries, easy going life.. WYR die in an accident or be taken by a deadly disease?
  8. speed

I hate people

I hate people who don't share the same interests and goes on to you as if they understand a little bit about what you're up to. In a convo with an officemate (who drives an MB c200) about my engine misfiring and that I was kinda worried about my dealer not honoring the warranty because of the...
  9. speed

Next Mustang will get IRS!!

latest rendering: (losing identity)
  10. speed

After a little over a year and 18k miles, trading in...

someone's going stage 2..:w00t: OP, good luck on the new car. :)
  11. speed

ENGINE FAULT! -just tuned

On my way to office earlier, a few minutes after I took off, my car started to respond weakly and started shaking. It shook so much especially when I tried revving higher (from 2k rpm). The scariest 20 minutes of my drive to the nearest garage. The mechanic asked why didn't I take it to the...
  12. speed

Paris Motor Show 2012

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.438549599524620.92465.227677367278512&type=1
  13. speed

Could you put more car on that turbo sir, thank you

looks like it's gonna need a bigger IC, but put where?
  14. speed

I want an S3 now...

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46001
  15. speed

Local road rules/laws - anything crazy?

a new rule in one of the emirates here. Cars are not supposed to be parked in reverse, otherwise you get a fine and 3 black points. stupid!!! The violation's called "abuse of parking".
  16. speed

Crap a ticket...

did a quick search though as one posted regarding warrant on searching your car. The Supreme Court just ruled on this issue (Arizona v. Gant). While you are in the car, they don't need a warrant to search any area you can reach (usually the passenger area). They can also look at anything in...
  17. speed

My GTI's Replacement

way to go man! nice upgrade.
  18. speed

Rocket Attacks at U.S. Embassy Discussion

It was a planned attack and couldn't have been just caused by such film. With the many senseless murders, bombings and attacks whether local or foreign by these terrorists, I think we should know better that these guys don't attack just because they got offended by a joke or a movie. I'm not a...
  19. speed

Prius with F1 sound generator

this makes the soundaktor look good.
  20. speed

Have an issue with a friend..need advice

exactly! this one's beyond the point of who should pay and how much.. everyone else agreed to help out by paying an equal share. it's not about how much he should give, it's about the willingness to help I guess. Then maybe, it's best that you let this one go (meaning, don't ask for any payment...