GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Looking to trade my 2012 Stick Golf for you Automatic Golf

Wife can't (read won't) drive stick shift and since we now share a car we need an automatic. I will sell outright for $6,500.00 Located in Philadelphia PA My Golf is a 2012 2.5 5 Speed S, Tornado red and stock with some OEM+ upgrades. One owner (me) since brand new with all the service...
  2. M

FS: Black Leather Shift Boots

I have for sale genuine leather (lamb skin) shift boots. Each piece is custom made with exacting detail. Available in black with your choice of thread color. I accept payment via pay pal only. Feel free to message me any other requests. Please have a look at my ebay feedback and purchase...
  3. M

Thought i'd post my recent diy shift boot

About a year ago my girlfriend bought me a gti steering wheel for my golf. Love the look and feel and wanted to match it with a gti shift knob. I picked up some lamb skin and took a crack at making my own shift boot with red stitching to match the wheel. Trying to figure out how to go about...
  4. M

Mabbonizios Golf

A couple days after bringing her home : Installed a set of detroits, thunder bunny skirts and mk5 exhaust tips next came the vw roof rack + bike carriers My girlfriend got me a GTI steering wheel for my b-day (such a great improvement over the stock 2.5 wheel) Installed...
  5. M

Thunderbunny skirts

Hey guys. Picked up some thunderbunny skirts from the dealer on clearance and mounted them up. On with the pics.. first had to get the box in the car: then plasti dipped: figured I should wash it up before the install
  6. M

Wheel fitment question

Picking up these Saturday: and just want to be positive they'll fit on this: Thanks! They are 17" and 5x112 from a 2004 A4, but I've been searching for the et to be sure they'll fit and can't find it.. anyone know for sure?
  7. M

Why Mod?

Hey guys, I'm beginning my senior thesis project (I'm an Industrial Design major) and am looking into the modified car culture. So if you could provide a brief response it would be greatly appreciated. Why'd you choose your Mk6? When did you get the itch to mod it and why? And lastly, do you...