GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: Bumper Plugs - NEW (Carbon Steel Grey)

I bought two sets of these through Bumperplugs.com and only used one set. (traded car after 2 years and the first set held up perfectly after two years of winter and washes). These things are fantastic. Easy to install and look much better than the marks left behind from license plates. Brand...
  2. C

Dogbone/Pendulum Mount Bolts (3 pcs) MK6

I have 2 brand new complete sets (3 pieces) for the pendulum mount bolts. Part numbers: N910 661 01 N911 671 01 N105 580 02 $5.00+shipping for each set
  3. C

FS: 17x7.5 Elbrus 106 Wheels w/Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT tires (225/45/17)

FS: 17x7.5 Elbrus 106 Wheels (set of 4) Nice winter-use wheel, or just nice as regular 17". I used these last winter and they worked very well on my 2013 Golf R with winter tires. I no longer have the car and am selling the wheels. Less than 3000 total miles on the set. No curb rash or pothole...
  4. C

FS: WeatherTech Mats for MK6 (Front/Rear Set)

A very gently used set of front/rear Weather Tech mats in black. Approximately 10,000 miles on the mats, they look perfect. The driver's side was notched at the very top to clear the clutch pedal on my Golf R. Winter time is coming up! Ships in original carton. $140 plus shipping. PM if interested.
  5. C

FS: Carbonio Air Intake (Part# CI100012)

I am selling a very gently used Carbonio intake off of my 2013 Golf R. The intake has about 8,000 miles on it and looks as good as new, clean with no scrapes or scratches. Filter was just cleaned when I removed it and it looks great. Loved it when I had it on, car was traded in. $200.00 shipped...
  6. C

2012/2013 VW Golf R ECS Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Housing

Brand new in original wrap. Selling car and will not be using this nicely made item. $60 shipped in the US. PM for details. Thanks, Tom.
  7. C

FS: Vibra-Technics Dog-Bone Mount (New)

I am selling a brand new Vibra-Technics dog bone mount. Brand new, never installed on car, it is perfect. Asking $200.00 shipped. Please PM if interested.
  8. C

FS: Enkei PF01 18x8 w/Michelin Pilot Super Sport

I have for sale (4) Enkei Racing PF01 18x8 wheels with (4) mounted Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (225/40/ZR18). This package was purchased in the spring of 2013 and used during the summer of 2013 and 2014. There is a total of approximately 4600 miles on the wheels and tires. Wheels have no...
  9. C

FS: 2013 Golf R - CSG, 4dr, Nav/Sunroof, Stock

I am selling my 2013 Golf R with 14,650 miles. I am the original owner of the car. The car is carbon steel gray metallic with all options (including first aid kit, R floor mats, cargo organizers). This car has seen a very, very sedate life in its low miles. Always garage kept, this car has...
  10. C

FS: HPA Dogbone Mount (75a) - Very Low Miles

This red HPA mount was installed in July of 2013 and has roughly 2500 miles on it. I am heading in a different direction mount-wise, so it is no longer needed and as close to new as can be. The car is a daily driver and not driven hard or raced. Pictures are available. Part number: HVW-904-75...
  11. C

Interrupted Starts

I've had my 2013 R now for a little over a year, roughly 7500 miles, and it has been relatively problem free. I have noticed on 4 or 5 separate occasions that when trying to start the car and pushing the start button, I will get what I would describe as an 'interrupted start', meaning that the...
  12. C

Stock Wheel/Tire Weight Oddity

Last week I ended up putting on some new 18" Enkei PF01 wheels fitted with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (pictures to come later). When I weighed my stock R wheels and tires, all of them were basically spot on for weight except for one, which I found odd. Here were my results (triple checked)...
  13. C

Tire Pressure Drops Within Days

Anybody else experiencing drops in their tire pressures within a few days of adding air? I've never in 25 years of driving seen a vehicle in which all 4 tires lose 2-3 psi every 3 or 4 days. I check pressures at least once per week on all my vehicles. In one month of ownership I've already had...
  14. C

Another R Newbie - Northern IL

Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself, as I just recently purchased a 2013 R (CSG) back on labor day. My name is Tom and reside in the northern suburbs of Chicago. This is my first VW. Love the car so far (only 300 miles on it) and I am sure I will have lots of questions/comments. I've...