GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. water

Golf R Part Out (SoCal)

I have a few parts left from my 2013 Golf R. I would prefer to try and sell local to Southern California. If you want it and you are not local, then buyer would be responsible for shipping cost. If you would like pictures of certain parts please PM me. Thanks! OEM European LED tail lights...
  2. water

24hr SALE!!! Car is being traded in...

This is going to be tricky, but I don't want to trade the car in with these on it. I have Euro Headlights I bought a year ago. They have about 10k miles on them...I'm looking for someone local to Orange County, CA within the next 24hrs-48hrs to swap headlights with me and cash. I'm asking 750...
  3. water

Golf R braking issues...Should this be a question?

I'm asking because I recently upgraded to Neuspeed slotted rotors with EBC red brake pads at all four corners. My car has 15k miles on it. I was on a run with a friend of mine yesterday (who is also in a golf R with stock pads & rotors and 30k miles more than my car) and my brake pedal got...
  4. water

SPM DP with Stock CBE (video)

I finally got around to making a little video...enjoy. Here is the link in case the video doesn't pop up: http://youtu.be/5-4WtaRqvEw
  5. water

WATER's CSG GOLF R Build Thread

It's that time. I've owned the car for roughly 5 months and have put a lot of work into it. I noticed on my phone that I have over 1000 images of my car throughout its transformation. Hopefully i'll have time to keep this updated and keep you all in the loop. Thanks for looking! 2013 CSG...
  6. water

CSG Golf R on SSR Wheels

Hey Guys/Gals! I've had my Golf R since 01/13 and have been enjoying the heck out of it. I havent had too much time to post images of what I have done, but that will all change. Ill be posting a build thread on here pretty soon. For now here are a couple pics of my new 19" SSR MS3's I had...
  7. water

FS: Golf R Front Brakes (FEELER)

Just a feeler. I might be getting a BBK depending on what the going rate is on selling my GOLF R Front Brakes. Currently I have 8k on them, when I sell them they will probably have closer to 9k. From what I've seen I was thinking about selling them around $1000. Does that sounds reasonable?
  8. water

OEM GOLF R BUMPER...

SOLD!
  9. water

18" BBS CO Wheels

Up for sale are my 4 month old BBS CO's. These are NOT REPLICAS! WHEELS ONLY, NO TIRES! I'm located in SoCal and will not ship these wheels at this time. I'm looking for a local buyer. If you ask how much to ship, I wont respond. PM me if you're interested. Thanks! Specs: 18X8 et44...
  10. water

Cruise from OC to Woodland Hills 3/24 (Last Sunday)

For anyone who is in OC and plans on attending the awesome 65 car cruise through Malibu to Neptunes Net tomorrow, here are the details leaving from Orange County... WE ARE MEETING AT 6:45AM IN THE SPECTRUM TARGET PARKING LOT (IN THE BACK UNDER THE OVERPASS) AND LEAVING AT 7:15AM SHARP. The...
  11. water

18" Golf R Talladegas and Dunlop SP Sport 01's

FS: 18" Golf R Talladegas and Dunlop SP Sport 01's NOT SELLING THESE ANYMORE...Thanks!
  12. water

Eibach Coilovers???

Im looking to get into some Eibach coils and was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them. The ones I'm leaning towards are the MULTI-PRO-R1's. Tirerack also has a little more info on them here MULTI-PRO-R1 I can also get either the PRO-R2's or their PRO-STREET-S. The car...