GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. squall

Neuspeed P-flo intake

Hey, i have recently sold my GTI and have a Neuspeed P-flo intake left over. It is the CBFA model in red. The intake comes with all the mounting hardware, breather filter and original instructions for installation. It was on my car for about 8 months or so and is in perfect working order. I'm...
  2. squall

FS: A-Spec turbo outlet pipe/throttle body pipe & OEM CBFA Downpipe

Hey guys, i recently traded in my GTI and have a few things for sale: First is a set of A-spec intake pipes. They have never been installed and are BNIB. One of the pipes has a small ding in it from shipping. The ding is miniscule and would not hinder performance. i paid 150.00 for both...
  3. squall

FS: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS w/ dashkit and harness

Hey Guys, I recently traded in my GTI for a new 2015 STi. Since I opted to go with the ugraded stereo and pushstart package on the STi, i really have no use for this receiver anymore. It was installed in my old GTI and used for approximately 8 months. This is a great sounding deck with a ton of...
  4. squall

shimmy and vibration

hey guys, so after a snowstorm a few weeks ago, i noticed that my gti developed a bit of a shimmy and vibration. it is noticeably felt through the steering wheel as well as the seat. the vibrations increase with speed as well. so i replaced all 4 tires knowing that i had uneven treadwear and...
  5. squall

FS: Ubersteath box w/ jl amp

hey guys, Bought a new house so some things have to go. I am putting up my Uberstealth Box and JL amp for sale. what you get: Uberstealth box with a mounted Pioneer TS-SW2501S2 10" sub. JL XD300/1 Amp w/ remote control knob Kicker Amp install & wiring kit I'm looking to get 450 for the whole...
  6. squall

FS: SPM Street TBE (basically)

Hey guys, the purchase of a new house has forced me to part out my car unfortunately. So I am putting up for sale my SPM street catback and 2/3 of the downpipe as well. Let me tell you what you'll get and then I'll tell you what you'll need. what you get: street catback with 2k on it (bought...
  7. squall

dash lights after headunit install

hey guys, i just installed my pioneer 5500 in my gti and im getting a few strange dash lights. im using the pac c2r-vw2 harness and everything seemed to go together pretty well. everything with the headunit works but 2 things dont seem right: 1. i have the little steering wheel light on the...
  8. squall

wiring my pioneer 5500bhs to the pac c2r-vw2

hey guys, i just started connecting the wires from my pioneer wiring harness to the pac c2r-vw2 harness and i have a few questions. the directions and diagrams from both companies are a bit hard to follow. obviously, the speakers are color matched between the 2 harnesses... got that. the...
  9. squall

under passenger seat box?

hey, i have a 2012 gti and i was looking at places to mount an amp and i came across something that i was unsure of. does anyone know what the box is that is under the passenger seat? its covered with styrafoam.
  10. squall

power stock speakers with headunit or amp

hey guys, so i'm in the process of putting together a system for my gti and i have a few questions concerning the stock components and powering them. im going to upgrade my headunit to the pioneer avhx5500bhs and i picked up an uberstealth box from a forum member recently. however, i'm...
  11. squall

aftermarket head unt opinions

hey, so i've decided to upgrade my head unit in my 2012 gti. i have the stock single din unit and i want to get alil more out of the stereo without going too crazy. i've been looking at the pioneer avh x5500bhs and the alpine ive w535hd. i would like to run my waze app from my iphone 4s...
  12. squall

bogging inbetween shifts

hey, so i have a 2012 gti with an apr stage 2 tune and my cars seems to bog down between shifts when at WOT. i notice it most between 3-4. i thought that maybe my clutch was slipping a bit, but when i shift, the rpms dont rev up like in a normal clutch slippping situation. it almost feels like...
  13. squall

FS: Vanguard Catback

Hey guys, Up for sale is a basically new Vanguard catback exhaust. I purchased it last week from forum member Thunderfunk. When i picked it up from him, it had 250 miles on it and I had it on the car for 2 days. This exhaust has great craftsmanship and sounds amazing. It is quiet at cruising...