GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Fs: Brand New RNS 510 Part # 3C0035684G

Selling a Brand new Oem Rns 510 radio part# 3C0035684G. This version of the Rns 510 is discontinued and no longer produced. Again this is a Genuine Oem Rns 510 Brand new. Asking $600 but open to offers. New these range from anywhere of $2400-$3900 depending on which version you buy even Remans...
  2. M

Weathertech rain guards Mk6 Gli/Jetta *used*

Selling a set of used Mk6 Gli/Jetta weather tech window visors. They are dark tinted no damage what so ever. Only selling them cause my dumbass bought them for my gti not realizing they were for a gli/jetta. Price 75+shipping
  3. M

FS: Apr 27mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar

Selling a used Apr 27mm Adjustable Front Swaybar (discontinued) for the Mk6 Gti. I recentley purchased this from a friend of mine but I have to much going on with the car now that I have to fix so it would be awhile before I even get to putting this swaybar on. You can either run it the way it...
  4. M

034 Motorsport Non Existent Customer Service

I will start off by saying 034 Motorsports customer service is terrible/non existent. So for 3 weeks now I have been waiting on a reply from them about warranting my street density mounts or atleast work with me on getting a new set since they are 2 yrs old with 30k miles. The mounts are...
  5. M

FS: Oem Mk6 Golf R front valance

Selling a brand new Oem Mk6 Golf R front valance part # 5K0805903F9B9 I bought this a few months ago and ended up not needing it so it's forsale. It's never been used or mounted the valance has just been sitting around collecting dust. Price 175+shipping...
  6. M

FS: Mk6 Gti/Gli Apr catch can + upgraded rear pcv plug

Selling a apr catch can + forge billet pcv rear plug for the mk6 gti/gli gen 1 tsi. The catch can is about 6 months old and the forge billet rear pcv plug is about 2 weeks old. Reason for the forge billet plug is it's a better solution compared to the apr plug that apr provides to put in the oem...
  7. M

Wtb: Apr dongle

As the title states looking to buy a unmarried apr dongle
  8. M

Golf R side grilles (left+right)

Selling a brand new set of Golf R side grills I bought from Kit Tuning awhile back. I have had them sitting around for a few months now and no longer need them because I bought carbon fiber side grills instead. These are after market not oem ones. Price is 75+shipping.
  9. M

FS/FT: Golf R CF Front Lip (new)

Looking to sell or trade this carbon fiber front lip for the golf r. It's brand new never used no hardware so you will need to source out your own hardware which isn't hard. Will trade for another golf r front lip or price is 150 + Shipping/paypal fees
  10. M

FS: Mk6 Gti/Golf Halogen Headlights + Extras

Selling a set of halogen headlights for the Mk6 gti/golf they are in great condition with no broken tabs. Included will be Deautokey H7rc 6k bulbs with the plug and play adapters led turn signals led city lights and the stock H15 hi-beam bulbs. These headlights were just taken off my car last...
  11. M

FS: Cobb Ap v3 (unmarried)

Sold
  12. M

Fs: Unmarried Apr Dongle

I have a apr dongle that I had sent out to Apr to get unmarried. Well when I was waiting to receive it back I bought a Cobb Ap so I don't have any use for the apr dongle anymore. So I have decided to sell it since I no longer need it. All you need to do is plug it into your obd port and have the...
  13. M

FS: Cobb V3 Ap

Selling a unmarried Cobb V3 Ap that I bought a few weeks ago that I'm probably going to not end up using. Long story short I bought it because a local Cobb tuner offered me free dyno time and a tune but since I bought it contact with the tuning shop has stopped for the most part. So I don't feel...
  14. M

Wtb: Cobb Accessport

Looking to buy a Unmarried Cobb acessport for around 450 that's what I will pay for it nothing more. Let me know if you have one thanks.
  15. M

Gti/Golf/Golf R Oem Led Outer Passenger Tail

Please make sure you read everything and look at the pics. To start off selling a Oem led cherry outer passenger tail light 3 months old of use that has a small leak issue. It needs to be re sealed. The tail light leaks a tiny bit in the top left corner as pictured. There is 1 small water mark...
  16. M

Wtb: Apr dongle

Looking to buy a apr dongle unmarried shipped to 44035 Elyria Ohio.
  17. M

Oem Gti Diffuser/Valance

Sellin my oem gti diffuser/valance I have no use for it anymore since I went with a quad diffuser instead. It's in good condition no damage of any kind or broken tabs on the back. Asking 75+shipping.
  18. M

Oem Rear Fog Light for Led Tails

So I purchased a set of oem led tails with a rear fog and I'm having issues here getting it to turn on. I've ran the trigger wire from #7 in the headlight switch harness to #17 in the black cecm. I repined #28 in the black cecm to #47 in the brown cecm and #47 in the brown cecm to #28 in the...
  19. M

AWE boost hose Gen1 Tsi

Selling a Awe Boost Hose for the Gen 1 Tsi. Just recently took it off my car an have no need for it anymore. This is just like a boost tap but instead in hose form. If I'm not mistaken these are discontinued and no longer made I could be wrong. It will come with oem fittings so you don't need to...
  20. M

FS: Golf R Led Harness Adapters

Have a extra set of Golf R Led adapter harnesses that I ordered from Germany. I was impatient and couldn't wait for them to come in so I bought some from HS tuning in the mean time. Now that these arrived they are just a extra set I have. They are made with Oem connector ends you'll be able to...