GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. palma

OZ Futuras 17x8.5 and 17x10

Parting out the car so I'm selling one of my favorite wheels. OZ Futuras 5x114 comes with Wobble Bolts 17x8.5 et45 with 1.5" lip 17x10 et45 with 2" lip Powdered gloss white with gloss black barrels They have flat backpads if you wanted to redrill Nitto Neogen tires have less than 5k on them...
  2. palma

mk5/6 Airlift Performance v2 air ride kit

Selling my air lift kit from my mk6 golf. All parts have less than 10k miles on them and never seen snow/salt. The car was summer driven only. My car currently only has 20k miles on it. Airlift V2 Management Adjustable Performance front struts with camber plates Stainless leader lines...
  3. palma

Photoshop request

Looking to powder coat my Futuras. Can you photoshop gurus do some magic on my wheels. I was thinking all white or all black chrome. Or even a bbs gold on lip and center. I don't want to do a polished lip. To much Time involved with keeping them looking good. If you have an idea yourself by...
  4. palma

Jury Duty

How did he walk? Didn't the jury vote on guilty? Majority rules I thought.
  5. palma

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Smith was ready to go man. That game was brutal to watch. Wings got beat up bad. Hopefully we play better at home.
  6. palma

OMG! Pavs goal was amazing today against the Bruins! He's not even 100% either I bet. I need to find a clip of this magic he pulls, it was nuts. Let's go Red Wings! Just watch as he pulls that puck through his legs, crazy. SeWvMci8iKA
  7. palma

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

I voted Golf R, but I am going to wait to see if they bring over a 2 door. If not then I'll get a mid year PP GTI. I'm not going to get a first year car.
  8. palma

Explain your User Name.

I usually use black94tsi because I used to have a black 1994 eagle talon tsi. I've sence moved on from the dsm scene so now it's just my last name Palma.
  9. palma

Ovie is just dead on that play lmao
  10. palma

Ah it's sooo good to have Pav back :D It was a weird game tonight but we pulled the win. Tomorrow should be interesting.
  11. palma

MK7 on Top Gear Tonight

Are we an episode behind? Episode 5 hasn't even aired here yet, episode 4 is on tomorrow?
  12. palma

What's your high score?

10 or 11 I can't remember. Fuck that game.
  13. palma

How old are you?

30 years young.
  14. palma

Such an amazing thing to watch being a huge Red Wings fan here. 11 hall of famers on the Wings team alone with another 5 on the Maple Leafs. :w00t:
  15. palma

Anyone Miss their Old Car or Regret buying their R/GTI/TDI/Golf?

S2k is one of the greats I wish I could have owned. Thanks man. Yeah I am going to wait now and see what the R has to offer when it rolls out in the US. I'll see what my options are when the new models roll in.
  16. palma

Anyone Miss their Old Car or Regret buying their R/GTI/TDI/Golf?

I've had all sorts of fun cars through my driving years but the one I miss most is my 03 Evo. I needed to sell it to have a down payment on my house. (Growing up lol) I sorta regret the purchase of the golf. The main reason is I should have waited until the mk7 came out. But I'm happy with...
  17. palma

Official floor jack discussion thread.

I'm buying the aluminum 1.5 ton for Christmas. They have a good sale on them now for 69.99. I already have a heavier duty craftsman I can fall back on if need be.
  18. palma

97 Civic DX... the real shitbox. Just a review for shits and giggles

So I found out the reason my car was veering left and right when I would give it gas and not give it gas. Outer tie rod was bad. Had a ton of slop causing the wheel to toe in/out given the torque from the drive axle when I gave the car gas or not. Fixed it tonight and it drives good again.
  19. palma

I'm not overly concerned about it. The car is my winter beater. It's nice though outside of a few small problems.
  20. palma

The car will go straight even on hard braking not holding onto the wheel. Its weird, it only happens at the very moment you roll into the throttle or when you let off the throttle. It'll go to the right when you let off then be fine and go straight from there. Same with throttle on, veers left...