GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rkellis

Swap 4 dr Autobahn seats with 2 dr Autobahn seats, plug N play?

Title pretty much says it all. I was at a local meet and was impressed with the lumbar support offered by the 2 door Autobahn version. My 4 door Autobahn only has a crappy lever for lumbar support, and it SUCKS! I was curious if I found front leather seats from a 2 door Autobahn, would it be...
  2. rkellis

Recent Purchase thread....

I am really contemplating this as well, as I have heard that this is a great alt to the RNS-510. I have a RNS-310 w/o the BT module and don't want the hassle of installing it to go to the 510. If you don't mind, please keep me updated on the installation and overall satisfaction of the unit...
  3. rkellis

Is this the newer generation they are coming out with? Looks like they will be updating their last ANS-810 version with a new unit. Not sure when it will be released, but I heard it is ready.
  4. rkellis

GALAXY S4 OR HTC 1

I was going to get the Note 2, but I think holding out until the S4 hits the states is best. The phone looks amazing with great specs.
  5. rkellis

Short story *five words per post*

you did what with that
  6. rkellis

Small $ mod purchases, but the Holidays need to end soon so I can get back to work and away from the computer for awhile: Purchased: A/C Climatic Mod, Euro side mirrors, GTI license plate (dealer one sucks, and tired of friend making fun of me,) Cargo tray (w/oem triangle and 1st aid kit,) oem...
  7. rkellis

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Good help doesn't come free...
  8. rkellis

Forum slow in the last couple of days?!

Kudos to the site mods! Thank you, things are much better now. Now back to burning my money on mods even faster!
  9. rkellis

The Travel/Vacation Thread

Been to all but 4 states in the US (Vermont, New Hampshire, South Dakota and Alaska.) Looking forward to going to Hawaii with the fam next year! I would say my fav's list is: - South of Denver (Englewood,) CO - Sedona, AZ - San Diego, CA - Salt Lake City, UT Places I like to visit: - New York...
  10. rkellis

Forum slow in the last couple of days?!

:word: Slow since it was down about a month ago. What gives?
  11. rkellis

What was your last car?

Stepped up from the old dependable 1999 Honda Accord. Was almost sad to get rid of her, until the GTI rolled up the driveway on delivery. Sad sentiments dissolved immediately!