GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bimmer635csi

FS: Heat Shield windshield sun shade

SOLD: Heat Shield windshield sun shade I don't have the car anymore, so I don't really need this. How about $15 plus shipping. That's less than half of what I paid for it. And it has a full strap of velcro to keep it closed in the car, which I prefer to the Cover Craft one that I got for my...
  2. bimmer635csi

FS: Full WeatherTech kit for 4-door

SOLD: Full WeatherTech kit for 4-door Car had about 18,000 miles on it, most of those with the WeatherTechs. I realize they aren't new, so how does $120 plus shipping sound? I will ship anywhere, but you have to pay for it and the insurance too. Which is good for you because you'll be able...
  3. bimmer635csi

FS: TX - Mk6 Weathertech Floormat set

Now that the GTI is no longer mine, I have the full set of Weathertech floormats to sell. Fronts, rears, and cargo. I know I need to post a picture and will do so tomorrow when the sun is out. How does $175 plus shipping sound? Cheers, Chris
  4. bimmer635csi

SOLD: Hotchkis Swaybar Kit

A good match to the Ohlins dampers that I'm selling. The rear bar has a little rust because one of the swaybar links detatched and the the bar rubbed on the chassis for a couple of miles, but I'd still run this bar on the car. Because of that, I'll let it go cheap. I'm thinking $150...
  5. bimmer635csi

SOLD: Passat Aluminum steering knuckles

These are a direct replacement for the GTI cast iron knuckles. The steering arm is a little shorter, so steering becomes faster. I am also including the long bolts to mount the brake calipers to the thicker aluminum knuckle. I forget what they were new, but I think $150 shipped in the...
  6. bimmer635csi

FS: Ohlins Road & Track dampers

Well, I finally got them off of the car. I am selling everything you see in the picture, plus the original Ohlins box not photographed. The top strut mounts are the improved Audi mounts. The front springs are the stiffer of two options, proven by a chart that is in my build thread. The...
  7. bimmer635csi

SOLD: Ross Tech HEX+CAN VCDS cable

As the title says, I'm letting go of my VCDS cable. This is the big dog that cost $300-ish new. I'll let it go for $200 shipped in the continental US. Don't mind the white tag on the cable. It just has my name and phone number on it because I had to use my personal VCDS at work and wanted...
  8. bimmer635csi

FS: Autocross GS best wheel: Enkei RPF1 full set

SOLD: Autocross GS best wheel: Enkei RPF1 full set Howdy all. If you have been following, I'm moving out of the GTI for autocross. The replacement car uses a totally different wheel size and pattern, so I don't need race wheels anymore. I will post pictures later, but to get the ball...
  9. bimmer635csi

FS: CarStyle4You Eject (false) button and Garage Door opener button

SOLD: CarStyle4You Eject (false) button and Garage Door opener button As it says, I have 2 of the nice expensive backlit buttons for sale. The Eject button is a central button and is backlit. Matches VW lighting very well. Asking price: $25 + shipping This is SOLD The Garage Door button...
  10. bimmer635csi

FS: Neuspeed Catback, Local to San Antonio, TX only

SOLD: Neuspeed Catback Purchased from CSJbny late last year. Then moved to Texas without installing and due to life situations now, I never got to install it. So it can be yours because I'm changing racecars now. See pics for shape. Bolts are included, but the gasket is up to you to...
  11. bimmer635csi

WTB: 4 "normal" lug bolt covers

Got any lug bolt covers you want to throw away? Send them to me. I'll pay you for your trouble. Cheers, Chris
  12. bimmer635csi

WTB: 17" x 7.5", 5x112, 44 to 51 mm offset, < 20 lbs

Greetings I'm looking for a set of any wheels that meet the criteria in the title. Purpose is for racing, so looks are not important. They must be straight and balance-able though. I'm guessing the only choice is an Enkei RPF1, maybe an Enkei PF01, or something completely custom. So if you...
  13. bimmer635csi

Maybe I sound like a D-Bag...

They enforce the priority line nicely in our airport. Between that and TSA Pre-check, things go quite nicely in DTW (but that might be the only thing).
  14. bimmer635csi

Anyone know their spiders?

Green Orb Spider
  15. bimmer635csi

Cool T-shirt

It is available three days only. That's how this website works. But for us GTI drivers, you couldn't ask for much more. I might have to get me one. Also, there is a contest for VW shirt designs going on right now. Some of you crafty folks could win that, I'm sure NOTE: I have no...
  16. bimmer635csi

work shirts - boring thread

Don't they wash them also? Not having to do laundry is worth it to me at $3 / shirt. The pressing is just an added bonus for me.
  17. bimmer635csi

Strange Braking Phenomenon during autocrosses

I am making this thread without searching mainly because I wouldn't know what to search for. But if there is another thread, feel free to point me to it. BACKGROUND: Tires = 235/40/18 front, 225/40/18 rear Dunlop Direzza ZII (200 treadwear, fairly soft) Wheels = Enkei RPF1 (very light) Brakes...
  18. bimmer635csi

ATE Super Blue recalled ...

... because it is BLUE! http://hooniverse.com/2013/08/16/braking-news-ate-super-blue-deemed-illegal-for-us-distribution/ I can't understand why now. This stuff has been for sale as a blue fluid for well over a decade.
  19. bimmer635csi

Annnnd, I'm spent....

12 Airbags, 20 cup holders, third brake lights, pedestrian crumple zones, etc, etc, etc
  20. bimmer635csi

bimmer635csi's Autocrosses

Nothing super exciting, just a history of my autocrosses in the GTI. Completed: Ax1] 2013-Apr-28: SCCA Saginaw Valley Region - Nexteer in Saginaw Charter Township, MI Conditions: Wet, Bumpy, Clean, 62°F Place: 3rd in class, 18th PAX overall Course Layout: Ultra confusing (DNF'ed first run...