GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

‘13 gti part out

Have a couple other threads but I figured I would make one thread with all the parts for sale. Any questions you can ask here or pm me, or feel free to call or text me as well. Have pictures of everything if you want them. (203)935-7410 Spm fmic, good condition, hoses clamps and adapter- $300...
  2. S

Ttrs and golf r brakes

Ttrs brakes with rotors, have oem pads and ebc yellow stuff pads. They have usp Motorsports braided lines also. Newer style calipers with dampers to prevent squeaking. Only used about 12k miles. $1250 Golf r rear brakes, ecs braided lines, hawk hps pads and ecs geomet slotted rotors, only have...
  3. S

15mm and 17.5mm spacers

15mm H&r spacers. Hubcentric 57.1mm 5x112 with correct length ball seat lug bolts $75 17.5mm ecs tuning spacers, same info as above. $75 Willing to ship if buyer wants to pay for shipping and packing. I’m located in 06492 Wallingford ct. local sales are preferred. Can send pics if you want...
  4. S

Ko4 part out

Cts ko4 with 25k miles and gfb dv+ And 3bar map- sold Spm catted downpipe 30k miles - $350 Spm fmic 20k miles - $350 Vanguard catback 15k miles - $350 Bsh race intake with aem dry filter (5k on filter 47k on intake) -$100 Willing to ship if buyer wants to pay for shipping and packing. I’m...
  5. S

‘13 gti 2door ko4, central ct $15000

Time to sell my gti, bought it new in nov 2012 from gene langan be in Glastonbury ct. have had minimal issues with the car since I bought it. The water pump was replaced about 2 years ago under warranty and I have not had an issue since. Car currently has just over 47k miles and does not go up...
  6. S

Ttrs track pads

Going to be doing my first track day on August 22nd at lime rock. I'm really excited and can't wait but I want to be as prepared as I can to get my money's worth out of it. So onto the questions. I have ttrs front brakes and was wondering what people have used for track pads, or if the stock...
  7. S

Cts silicone elbow split?

Well I had a boost leak pop up the other day. After investigating and finding a few minor things(slight leak at o-ring) I still had the main leak. So I built a quick boost test kit using a 2" rubber pipe cap and installed a valve stem into it. It fits perfect onto the inlet of the turbo. After...
  8. S

Cts catback forsale

Selling my cts cat back exhaust. It's in great shape only been used for about 8k miles. It a little dirty just because I haven't cleaned it but no rust or cosmetic issues. Unfortunately I do not have the reducer to mate to the stock down pipe but you should be able to get one at most automotive...
  9. S

Ko4 tunes apr vs...

I'm looking for first hand opinions from people who have switch from apr v3.1 to another tune. Unitronic, revo, dm, eurodyne, and any others if they are out there. Even if you were tuned by another company and switched to apr please let me know what you think. I have been entertaining the idea...
  10. S

FS: Vanguard catback

Sold
  11. S

Micro-can trade for hex-can?

I have a genuine ross tech micro can cable, and lately I have had more and more need for a hex can. Would anyone be interested in a trade plus money on my end? Just trying to see if there is interest before I buy a hex can and try to sell mine. Pm me or just post here.:w00t:
  12. S

passenger door power loss

So last night everything was working fine with my car. This morning I get in and I have no lights on the passenger window button or lock, and I can't roll the window up or down from passenger, or driver side. The door still locks and unlocks as it should, I didn't get a chance to check fuses...
  13. S

In philly for work, what to do

Well, like the title says, I'm in philly for the next 6 weeks during the week. First day here today and I have no idea what to do or where to go. If any locals want to meet up please let me know, boredom is a killer. I'm working at the navy base, and staying at a hotel near the airport. Kind...
  14. S

Cts ko4 install issue need advice ASAP

Have an issue with my ko4 install. The inlet of the compressor is too close to the hard coolant lines on the back of the head. What can I do to solve this problem? Can I loosen the bolts on the back of the compressor housing to rotate it slightly? Really need some help here, in the middle of...
  15. S

Wtb: golf r or s3 intercooler

Looking for a golf r or s3 intercooler locally, I'm in central ct so if anyone has one new or used let me know here or send me a pm.
  16. S

Ko4 kit differences?

Any major differences between the k04 kits from apr, unitronic, and cts other than dv location? Should make the same power with any of the kits for the most part? Just wondering with the apr sale going on, is it worth the extra $500 for the apr kit over a cts kit?
  17. S

spm catless dp and vanguard cb

just a few quick videos of after i installed the spm downpipe. i couldnt be happier with either of these products. both are top notch quality and fit with no issues. sorry for the kind of crappy videos, only had my phone with me. my brother was driving so dont mid the stall in one of the...
  18. S

Fs: Dunlop winter sport 3d 235/45-17

Tires are in good shape only used for one winter on an Acura tl. Don't have any pictures at the moment but send me a pm and I can get you some if you are interested. 7/32 tread left, no plugs, patches or dry rot. Looking for $200 don't really want to ship but if you want to pay shipping costs...
  19. S

tob squel with fx350

i had a clutch masters fx350 kit put in my car about a month and a half ago. clutch works great, grabs awesome and has had no issues up until the other day. i noticed what sounded like the tob squel from the stock tob on earlier gtis (i have 2013) and i had no noises before the new kit(which...
  20. S

RCD 510 AD poor sound quality

i just bought a RCD 510 to replace the RCD 310 that my base gti came with. i like the touch screen and the ability to use a SD card for music, but the RCD 310 sounded MUCH better. i have searched around and havent found any solutions to the problem. i tried to use vagcom to see if it was...