GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Free for shipping: faded Ed's rep LED tails

Bump, I still have these.
  2. M

Free for shipping: faded Ed's rep LED tails

These are Ed's replica LED tails that I previously had on my car for 6 years, they're fully-working as far as I remember but quite faded and an internal shroud is slightly melted. Could be a good candidate to put red lamin-x film on. These are the ones I posted about here...
  3. M

FS: New OEM rear view camera, motorized badge, harness

I'm selling two new, never-used rear view camera parts. 5K0 827 469 T ULM: motorized badge including camera 5M1 970 161 AC: this harness connects the camera (blue jack) to the back of the radio (RCD510 or RNS315/510), and includes a wire for powering the camera I bought these parts a few...
  4. M

Ed's replica LED tail lights faded

I've had Ed's replica LED taillights on my car since 2013, by now they've faded a lot (and at different rates on the outer and inner parts). They look pretty bad, does anyone know of a solution to this other than just buying new tail lights? Before: After:
  5. M

FS: New replica Golf R side skirts

Sold
  6. M

DIY OEM USB passthrough ports

For anyone using an aftermarket radio who wants OEM USB passthrough ports like the ones Double Apex sells, you can buy the identical parts from eBay for a lot less $$. Socket ~$8: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152139326826 USB cable ~$9: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222236408315 I already have one of the...
  7. M

FS: New replica Golf R side skirts

I bought a set of Ed's replica Golf R side skirts a few years back, but never got around to painting/installing them. These are brand-new, unpainted and still wrapped in the original bubble wrap for shipping. $160 plus shipping (not sure how much that'll be), or local pickup in SoCal...
  8. M

Cheap Rear View Camera from buychina.com?

Has anyone tried buying a (genuine VW) rear view camera from buychina.com? Most of the cameras listed there are obviously composite (so not directly compatible with an RCD/RNS), but there are some cameras listed that look like they're the same as the European part (sold by ECS, on forums...