GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN VCDS cable

SOLD. EDIT: Yes, this cable can be used on unlimited VINs. The license follows the cable, not the software, so you can download the full version of VCDS and have access to all functionality with this. I've used it to scan DTCs and code headlights, fogs, etc. on 7 different cars iirc...
  2. S

FS: H&R 10mm and 15mm spacers

SOLD Selling H&R 10mm and 15mm spacers with extended bolts (non-locking). These are perfect for Salamancas and any wheels with a 53 offset (most on our cars). I had them coupled with DG springs and Bilstein B8s, looked amazing. $100 shipped, local DC folks can reach out for a lower price and...
  3. S

FS: Whiteline end links

SOLD Selling Whiteline end links for a rear sway...that I never ended up buying and installing. Was going to get in on Allset's H&R group buy last year but they snuck in a higher price on my invoice and never responded when I challenged it, so I never completed the order. Bought secondhand...
  4. S

FS: Depo Black Cherry LED tails w/Deautokey reverse bulbs and resistors

Selling my Depo reps, Black Cherry (are these even available anymore?) with Deautokey LED reverse bulbs and resistors. Been off the car since November. Very good condition, minor scuffing along an upper edge but hardly noticeable. Definitely the best cosmetic mod you can make, as everyone...
  5. S

FS: Ed's 2nd gen option 1 headlights w/Morimoto ballasts and bulbs

EDIT: Sold! Selling my Ed's second gen reps, chrome interior without LEDs. Bought them used from another forum member, took them off the car in November when I was hoping to trade into a GTI in the early stages of Dieselgate. Set includes Morimoto 3Five ballasts and Morimoto 4200k bulbs...
  6. S

Removing shift knob from the boot

Ok, I can't find anything for a 6MT TDI. GTI seems to use a different knob and method of attachment. How the hell do I get this thing off to install the Forge knob I got for Xmas?? Note that I'm talking about the knob from the boot, not the whole thing off of the shifter. I already loosened...
  7. S

"Diesel Injection Service"

Hey guys- Searched, didn't find anything, apologies if this has come up before. It's time for my 40k service. I have no problem doing all the "normal" stuff (and thanks to all for the various links for idparts and such throughout these threads), saving the $331 that the dealer quoted me...
  8. S

Suspension quotes in the DC area?

Hey guys- Anyone had shocks installed around the Beltway? I've gotten quotes of $385 from NGP and $356 from S2 in Rockville, but they both seem pretty high for something I could do (but don't really want to). Those quotes are labor, I already have the shocks. I'd just rather not because a) I...
  9. S

Member feedback: Audi Juice

Good guy, would definitely do business again. I bought Bilstein B8s from him, it was pretty much as easy as you can ask for. PM'd him in the morning, we reached a fair price and he didn't sell them out from under me while we figured it out. I had a tracking number by the evening (granted, the...
  10. S

VCDS coding that affects HID brightness?

So, I've searched a lot of combinations of terms, but can't find anything on this topic. Is there anything in the coding for HID projectors and bulbs that can cause them to not shine at maximum brightness? I recently bought Ed's second gen headlights from another member, and installed Morimoto...
  11. S

Member feedback: ohsnapzombies

Bought his Ed's reps at a very fair price, he shipped them out on a Saturday morning after we exchanged PM's on Friday night, insured. Showed up with no issues, look great, actually a little better than his FS post described :) I'd definitely do business with him again.
  12. S

FS: Carbonio TDI intake

Edit: SOLD Selling my intake...like it, but the sound draws a little more attention than I'd like and I'd rather put some cash towards another mod. It's been on the car for 10k miles (bought and installed in April), just cleaned and oiled the filter with a K&N kit last week. shipped in the...
  13. S

Side lift jack pad safe on top of the jack?

I've searched around here and elsewhere and can't really find a definitive answer... Many of you know/have a protech jack pad (http://www.purems.com/Products/PROTECHSIDEPADProtech-Side-Lift-Jack-Pad), available in two sizes to fit either inside or around the lift pad on a floor jack. I couldn't...
  14. S

PSP-3000 w/6 games

Selling my God of War PSP with the following: Games: Final Fantasy Tactics Jeanne D'Arc Daxter Ratchet and Clank Size Matters God of War Chains of Olympus Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Movies: Superbad Layer Cake Labyrinth Steamboy Cowboy Bebop Also, the original charger, a 2gb memory stick...
  15. S

Ourisman Rockville (formerly Congressional) mod friendly?

Hey gang- Sorry for another "mod friendly dealer?" thread, but after some searching I haven't found much about Ourisman VW/Mazda of Rockville (formerly Congressional). Has anyone been there since they were bought by the Ourisman group last autumn? I bought my car there, and was very happy...