GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTi Guy1

2015 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged VS K04 Gti

I never thought much of any suv , but after this i changed my mind :D check it out 2015 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged VS K04 Gti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E976eg2_qzY I did some research to see the reason behind the range rover improvement 2013 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged...
  2. GTi Guy1

6.4L Dodge Charger SRT8 VS K04 Mk6 Gti (rolling 60&80km/hr)

So as said in the title we did two runs rolling 60 and 80 km/h. This was my third attempt to race the 6.4L charger and every time same result rolling 60 km/h, i win with two cars length but rolling 80 it's less than that. In the second run i didn't brake boost that why it was close. I'll leave...
  3. GTi Guy1

APR Golf R Stage2+ VS APR K04 Gti Stage2+

I have always wondered about the result of this race since both cars have the same K04 tubro and tune. Fortunately, i had the chance to participate in this race. As said in the title Mk6 Golf R and Gti each car mods as following : Golf R Mods: APR Tune Revo Downpipe Milltek Catback GFB+...
  4. GTi Guy1

2015 Mustang GT 5.0 (Stock) VS Mk6 K04 GTI

Since everyone here was waiting for the new mustang to appear in our streets i had the chance to see one and try a run against the new coyote. the mustang is Stock and manual the owner told me that his shifts are not that good before the race. We rolled 60km/h and i will leave you with the...
  5. GTi Guy1

6.0L Caprice SS (FullBoltson) VS Porsche 911 Carrera VS K04 Gti (v2.0&v3.1)

A while ago when I was on APR v2.0 K04 tune I raced this Caprice SS with Full bolts on ( Headers - Intake filter - Intake Manifold - Full exhaust system - Pulleys - Dyno Tuned ). After updating my K04 tune to v3.1 i saw him by chance on the street and raced him again couple of times. A 911...
  6. GTi Guy1

1980 Corvette Stingray LS1 engine swap VS K04 Gti

Back again with more races and more interesting videos. So I raced this 1980 Corvette Stingray with LS1 engine swap and some bolts on we raced rolling 60 km/h and then a Mustang GT 5.0 joined us but he only jumped and I don't know what happened after so I had another run with him alone...
  7. GTi Guy1

Honda Civic Type-R VS Mk6 K04 Gti

So, I ran into this Honda Civic Type-R with full bolts on + 35mm aftermarket turbo kit his car was very loud. I thought that i couldn't even compete with him but we had two runs rolling 60km/h and 80km/h he jumped on the second honk on the second run. I'll leave you with the vid now. It was...
  8. GTi Guy1

2014 Mustang GT 5.0 (modified) VS MK6 K04 Gti

so when I was checking my instagram page I received a direct message from Mk7 gti owner telling me about his friend who owns '14 Mustang GT 5.0 and he brags about it all the time and he always mock the gti and telling him that his car sucks and he can't even call it a car. And that it can never...
  9. GTi Guy1

'14 Camaro SS vs '13 Mustang 5.0 vs K04 Gti

so , as said in the title I raced this Camaro once rolling 80km/h as he requested and posted his vid on instagram he didn't like the results and said that he actually won the race , we agreed to race again but rolling 60 km/h because we did it his way last time its my way this time and the...
  10. GTi Guy1

6.4L Dodge Charger SRT8 VS 2.0L K04 Mk6 Gti

Hello everyone , finally i had a chance to see what my k04 gti can do against the new 6.4L SRT8 Charger . Now i can share it with you guys ;P 6.4L Dodge Charger SRT8 VS 2.0L K04 Mk6 Gti Teu5RHx4ik8 http://youtu.be/Teu5RHx4ik8 Enjoy .. If you like to see more check out my instagram ...
  11. GTi Guy1

K04 Gti vs American Muscles ** VIDS **

Hello everyone it's been a while .. so back again with some new interesting races against American muscle cars. and since its much easier to put vids on IG than YouTube I will put IG links ;) K04 Gti vs 2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Rolling 60km/h http://instagram.com/p/szah65Ad5P/?modal=true and...
  12. GTi Guy1

Mustang GT FBO VS K04 Gti many rolls **VID**

hey everyone how is everything going ? hopefully great. so I raced this mustang GT 2009 with full bolts on as claimed by its owner and raced him for different rolls as you will see in the following vids : Mustang GT FBO VS K04 Gti - Rolling 40 km/h -...
  13. GTi Guy1

K04 Gti VS (Z370 & Chrysler SRT8 & CapriceSS *FBO* & Mustang GT 5.0)

Since I've been posting on IG I will put some links here . too bad it's only 15 sec but still, you can see and understand what happened . 1# K04 Gti vs Nissan Z370 rolling 60km/h http://instagram.com/p/oW-1DgAdxq/# 2# K04 Gti vs 6.1L SRT8 Chrysler with long headers and Stage2 intake...
  14. GTi Guy1

Porsche Carrera S Vs K04 Gti ** Vid **

hello everyone , it's been a while since the last time I posted anything because unfortunately I've lost my GoPro , so no more High Quality vids =( but I am still racing and posting the vids on instagram. Anyways, I raced this Carrera S rolling 50km/h and i let off about when I passed him with...
  15. GTi Guy1

Mustang GT 5.0 with Exhaust vs MK6 Gti

So another American muscle car need to be taught a lesson :P my friend was behind us and he said that he saw back fire from the mustang so a tune is also possible mod that the mustang guy was hiding . we were rolling 50 km/h there you go : Mustang GT 5.0 vs K04 MK6 Gti rolling 50km/h...
  16. GTi Guy1

2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 vs K04 Gti

I really enjoy racing american muscle cars , This time I raced this challenger with the new 6.4L engine here you go : 2013 Dodge Challenger 6.4L SRT8 392 vs 2.0L K04 Gti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfxzBIYmTo4&feature=youtu.be Enjoy ..
  17. GTi Guy1

Surbaru WRX STI vs K04 MK6 GTI (**VID**)

Back again with more racings . This time I raced this Subaru STI from zero and from a roll and I don't do that often but I did this time . those STI's looks great though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gr4MIfEqFw&feature=youtu.be Enjoy ..
  18. GTi Guy1

Zo6 Corvette vs K04 Gti

This is an old vid when I just installed my k04 was checking out the limits for this turbo lol. i had no intake system then just K04 Turbo , APR Downpipe and tune . i guess the zo6 had too much wheel spin because of low roll. long story short this is the vid and i race just for fun so why not...
  19. GTi Guy1

2014 Porsche 911 Carrera S vs K04 Gti

so back again with another interesting race I had doubts about the Porsche before the race I didn't know how my car will do against another German masterpiece specially with higher Hp and almost similar weight . we did roll 40km/h and I was surprised honestly . the Carrera had Exhaust...
  20. GTi Guy1

K04 Gti vs 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 (2Rounds)

So AS PROMISED ,after installing my APR Carbonio CAI here is my race with the new Mustang 2013 GT 5.0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usyvvKIe00&feature=youtu.be First Round roll 80 km/h Second Round 60 km/h the guy was not a sport he let off twice after I passed him with a...