GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. robeeeerob

FS: Neuspeed HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe (Mk6 GTI)

***SOLD*** $120 local pickup (L.A.), $130, SHIPPED (Contiguous U.S.) Please PM if interested or have questions. Thanks :) Will post up actual pic(s) soon. In great condition, comes with all necessary hardware. Retails for $180ish. More details...
  2. robeeeerob

FS: Rosstech HEX+CAN

**SOLD** ____________________________________ VCDS License w/ HEX-USB+CAN interface Works with all VAG, 1995-Current Year; unlimited # of VINs $350 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. robeeeerob

SFV (Los Angeles) Caravan to Last Sunday (Palomar Mountain)

Hi everyone! If you're in the SFV/LA area and would like to join the caravan to this month's Last Sunday Cruise & Meet (Sunday May 29th), we will be meeting at this Starbucks/Sprouts parking lot at 6:30am (it will take us about 1.5 - 2hrs to get to Fallbrook): 1001 North San Fernando Blvd...
  4. robeeeerob

WTB: HEX CAN

EDIT: Found and purchased. Thanks!
  5. robeeeerob

WTB: Rosstech Micro Can

**EDIT: Found one, thanks!**
  6. robeeeerob

WTB: PTP Turbo Blanket

Let me know, thanks!
  7. robeeeerob

40k (DSG fluid) Service needed?

If you have a DSG transmission, Volkswagen recommends getting the fluid changed @ 40k miles. Many enthusiasts would argue it's better to get the DSG fluid changed even sooner than that if you have a tuned car! If you're not willing to do it yourself (either due to lack of knowledge, tools, or...
  8. robeeeerob

Fastivus Caravan: Late Arrival (9:45am)

Hey y'all! Anyone interested in caravaning with us to Fastivus? *-----Leaving LA (Glendale/Pasadena area) at 8:45am (arrive at Fastivus by 9:45am)------* This allows a little extra sleep for that have been lacking lately due to Fastivus prep (like me), or just general non-early birds, haha...
  9. robeeeerob

Pic Request - Lowered (Static or non-static)

EDITED: Found the pic(s) I needed! Thanks guys!!!! :D
  10. robeeeerob

WTB: UberStealth (or similar style) Subwoofer Enclosure

Would need to be shipped to California (91201) Willing to drive to you to pick up as far as San Diego/San Francisco/Las Vegas, if the price is right :) Let me know, Thanks! :w00t:
  11. robeeeerob

Car Cruise and Shooting Range Day

Well folks, Steven (steemax) and I have been discussing this for some time, and we are finally gonna make it happen! Angeles Crest Car Cruise and Shooting Range Day!:w00t: Still ironing out the details, and don't have a definitive date yet, but expect it to be one of the Saturdays in June (not...
  12. robeeeerob

Please, help! Thanks :)

I am trying to create the momentum and foundation for my future business, RobzAuto. Pretty pretty please Like this page on FB. I promise I won't spam or post uneccesary things :w00t: Thank you so much in advance!!! :thumbup: https://www.facebook.com/RobzAuto :thumbup:
  13. robeeeerob

robeeeerob's Build

So yeah, figured it's about time I maintain a build thread. Sig was starting to get a little too long ;) 2013 Volkswagen GTI (DSG, 4-dr) PERFORMANCE: Engine: -APR Stage II tuned -SPM DP (street) -Beluga Racing CBE -Neuspeed FMIC -Neuspeed Hi-Flo Charge Pipe -Integrated Engineering High...
  14. robeeeerob

Great Deal: Microfiber Towels at PepBoys

24pack for only $9.98 Offers last until 5/31/2015 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. robeeeerob

Spare Tire Weight (Mk6 GTI)

Just FYI, in case anyone was wondering, the spare tire (tire + wheel) weighs 38 lbs: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. robeeeerob

Review: Beluga Racing Catback Exhaust

(Scroll down to Post #2 for soundclips/videos) Comprehensive review for... "Beluga Racing VW GOLF GTI MK6 MKVI 2.0T 10-14 High Performance Catback Exhaust" http://www.ebay.com/itm/201345302196?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Manufacturers website...
  17. robeeeerob

WTB: UberStealth-style Subwoofer Box

With or without the subspeaker, left side/driver side only. Don't care about brand or color, as long as it's sturdy and fits well in spare trunk area. :w00t:
  18. robeeeerob

Curious: Beluga Racing Catback

So lately, I have been browsing the interwebs to see what kind of alternative catbacks (specifically dual-canister style) are out there for our cars (namely, something cheaper than the big, high quality brands). Came across Beluga Racing via eBay...
  19. robeeeerob

Brake Fluid: Motul RBF 600 or ATE Super 200?

I will be doing a brake fluid flush, and was wondering what you guys think is a better choice between the two options I've narrowed it down to: Motul RBF 600 or ATE Super 200 ? Details: I am trying to eliminate brake fade. I don't track, but I do very spirited driving here and there... to the...
  20. robeeeerob

FS: OEM Laguna Wheels (18x7.5)

***SOLD*** Wheels only, no tires.They currently have a nice glossified plasti dip on them, which can easily be removed (dip was applied about a month and a half ago) $600 flat and firm for all 4, which includes shipping any where in the Continental US. Dont have any close up pics yet...