GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: 2011 VW GTI APR Stg2

FS: 2011 VW GTI APR Stg2, 47500 miles, $15750 price drop!!! Car is for sale due to my weak will power. Could not resist a great deal on a BMW Employee lease so the GTI, sadly, has to go. I really enjoyed this car and learning more about it. The car is modified quite tastefully, I feel, and...
  2. T

Help me pick a new car!

disregarding the car this forum is dedicated to, of course ;)
  3. T

Fine tuning MS8

So I have added some power to my system and have been tweaking my MS8. I am right on the edge of perfect, but still have a hint of distortion. After several re-calibrations I am at the point I think I have maxed the quality I can get from HU. I have the RCD510 and wondering if changing the...
  4. T

Pensacola, FLarea...looking for VAGCOM

as title states, looking for someone willing to do some VAGCOM work around Pcola.
  5. T

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Drove it downtown for gallery night and the last parking space was behind a diesel twin!
  6. T

Drove it to the hospital so I could welcome this beautiful girl into the world!
  7. T

Installed this and changed o2 sensor
  8. T

After getting an update from FedEx saying the delivery was refused. I called and raised hell and driver came back to deliver this:
  9. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

If you haven't driven it you definitely need to. The inline 6 produces very little lag. It really does feel like it's simply a bigger motor. At least compared to a turbo 4. To each their own as far as other cars. But in its price range, 2 doors and rwd are hard to come by. (Mustangs and...
  10. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

I can see comparing the performance because it show how great the new car is. But it would very hard to argue getting the old over the new is all I'm saying
  11. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

They are not "well"" over 40 and its not a used car?! That's s ridiculous comparison. If you want to buy a used e92 m for 30k go ahead. Not a comparison. New car with warranty and free maintenance versus ragged out used car with similar performance?[
  12. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

I don't get all the hub bub over weight. Drive the car. If you love it and it performs then who cares. Regardless.
  13. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

2er is so much more "car" though. Lot more room, more luxurious etc. And more economical
  14. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

It does add up to about 100lbs difference than a standard 335/435. Not exactly insignificant.
  15. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

No worries....just wanted to clarify the differences.
  16. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

And yes I realize the exhaust should actually save a little weight. My point is you can't compare the "standard" cars
  17. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

No it doesn't. You don't get m brakes, m wheels, m performance exhaust, m suspension, dynamic handling, m steering, "sport" automatic and all the other enhancements that make the 235 an "M" performance model. You can add all those to it, but it isn't a factor in a base, no line, 335.
  18. T

Test drove the BMW M235i

Is bigger brakes, wheels, tires, engine, exhaust, suspension, etc.