GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hipsak781

Buy china.com web site!

Has anyone used a prepaid Visa card when ordering from buychina.com? I would use my own, but the bank declines the transaction. Any help appreciated! Thanks
  2. hipsak781

Dynaudio worth keeping?

Do you guys think the dynaudio is worth keeping in the vehicle? All ready got the über stealth box and amp rack with the pioneer shallow mount. Sounds better with the sub:) Anyone swapped out there whole system?
  3. hipsak781

After market wheels

Do the aftermarket wheels for the 11 GTI need the oem sensors or could they use the sensors that the internet stores sells? Do you they also need to be programed? Thanks.
  4. hipsak781

Adding profile pic or avitar

Thanks
  5. hipsak781

Adding profile pic or avitar

I'm trying to add a pdf of my car for my profile pic 56kb. Does it have to be a jpeg?
  6. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

LOL! Nice! The FWD is still a problem though :)
  7. hipsak781

Old Man Take a Look at My Life - These Tiguan Seats Suck Balls

SE package is much better! Wife didn't like the car cause it was a smaller SUV and it was breaking down a lot. Good thing for the 3 year warranty! Traded in the tiguan, Got the TDI Touareg executive and it is sick!!!
  8. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

Well that sucks! Lol! May be they'll come out with the new R's with the paddle shifters!
  9. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

Considered an sti, but I'm too lazy to shift any more.
  10. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

300 hp in the new mk7 R?
  11. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

I usually drive my car as if I'm in a rally car race! Kinda makes me irritated when I push on the gas and the front tires spin:(
  12. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

Probably:(
  13. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

Yeah Golf R:) don't know where I got type R
  14. hipsak781

GTI or Type R

Wondering if its worth trading my 2011 GTI for a 2013 Golf R:iono: Is there that much more power in the Golf R with the all wheel drive? Just wondering if any one owned both of them! Thanks