GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

GTA Cobb Protuners

Anyone have any recommendations?
  2. R

WTB: 17/18 Light weight wheels GTA

Hi all just seeing what 17 or 18 lightweight wheel options are out there for sale. Prefer without tires of with tires performance summers or ultra HP A/S's Please pm me what you have. Local GTA
  3. R

Austin GTI 2016 Wheels/Rims + Bridgestone S001 tires

Looking to sell my MK7 GTI Austin wheels & tires. Less than 4000 Km's used for roughly 4-5 months. No curb rash, no bends, etc. A bit dirty though. Wheel specs 18x7.5 et49 225/40/18 Bridgestone S001 Summer Performance tires on them Would like to get $1250.
  4. R

FS: Magnaflow Catback

Have a magnaflow catback for sale. Sitting at my friends shop after I took it off when I traded in my car. Friend doesn't need it anymore so I have it for sale. Had it for roughly half a year. I sprayed on some black rustoleum to try to prevent rust when I got it. Coating has come off in most...
  5. R

FS: Stock MK6 GTI tail lights

In excellent conditions. Asking $70.00 for all four. Located in Richmond Hill.
  6. R

FS: Stock MK6 GTI Downpipe.

In excellent condition, nothing wrong with it just traded car in. Looking to get $100.00 for it. Located in Richmond HIll.
  7. R

FS: Weathertech wind/rain deflectors

Mint condition used for about 6 months. For 3 door GTI Dark Smoke in color. Asking $70.00 OBO. Located in Markham
  8. R

FS: SouthBend Stage 2 Daily

SOLD!!
  9. R

FS: SouthBend Stage 2 Daily

SOLD!!
  10. R

Torque App Pro Boost Gauge PSI

Has anyone been able to get the Boost Gauge in the Torque App pro to display the proper PSI? I cant seem for the love of god to get it to read actual boost vs. Boost + atmospheric pressure etc. I know there was a custom PID floating around, but that did nothing for me. Anyone have any insight?
  11. R

Dead Blower Motor? Need Help!

So pretty much I tried to turn the AC/heater on and no wind/air came out of the vents. Played with all the setting at all the different speeds, nothing. Would this indicate a dead blower motor? Or a dead fuse/resistor. I'm am going to take out both tomorrow (really late at the moment, and no...
  12. R

Dead Blower Motor? Need Help!

So pretty much I tried to turn the AC/heater on and no wind/air came out of the vents. Played with all the setting at all the different speeds, nothing. Would this indicate a dead blower motor? Or a dead fuse/resistor. I'm am going to take out both tomorrow (really late at the moment, and no...
  13. R

FS: Modshack Intake

Hey all, just wanted to put up my modshack intake. it is in near mint condition. I actually just cleaned/ re-oiled the whole intake + filter with the K&N filter cleaning kit. No damages or dings at all. Had it for roughly 3,000 or so KM. Wanted to switch to something louder and another intake...
  14. R

FS: Modshack Intake

Hey all, just wanted to put up my modshack intake. it is in near mint condition. I actually just cleaned/ re-oiled the whole intake + filter with the K&N filter cleaning kit. No damages or dings at all. Had it for roughly 3,000 or so KM. Wanted to switch to something louder and another intake...
  15. R

Feeler: Thunder II Wheels + Tires

FS: Wheels + Tires $650.00 Hey guys, just looking to trade my VW Thunder Wheels (1K8071498 AX1) with Tires. I LOVE these wheels and how they look but I want to track this summer and they are a bit heavy for that purpose. Tires are Barum Brauvius 2's. Tons of tread let also. Therefore, I am...
  16. R

uses coilovers advice

First off sorry about the fcuked up title. Hate my phones keyboard. Hey guys, so I have an option of buying a friends used KW coils as he is trading in his car. However he did note that the rear bump stops are worn and show signs of splitting. However the coils themselves are near mint. If I...
  17. R

WTT: Modshack Intake (black with Red accents)

Hey guys, just looking to trade a Modshack intake. had it for a few months, but its a bit too quiet for me. Its in perfect condition nothing wrong with it, just want something more throaty. Will upload pictures later. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks!
  18. R

ST Coils in Canada

Anyone know know where I can find ST Coils domestically in Canada? Shipping is raping the crap out of me everywhere I look.
  19. R

FS: PIAA Plasma IoN Yellow Fogs (2.5k H8's

Have a Pair of these Fog lights. Used for a few months, upgrade to HID Fogs. Work perfectly, no issues. Local GTA deals only Asking $45.00
  20. R

WTB Suspension Mods (Coils or Springs etc)

Hi Guys, Just wanted to see whats out there. Open to both coils and or Springs combo. Let me know what you have. Also I'm located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Ideally looking for under $550.00 Shipped. Thanks!