GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

MK6 DPF Pressure Sensor Replacement

My EML came on and I got it scanned and it was the DPF Pressure Sensor. So I have bought a new one from VW and I believe these have to be adapted and set up. Does anyone know how to do this please?
  2. B

Changed wheels....

So I tracked down a ridiculously mint set of 18'' Detroits. Actually hard to get in a pic the shine on these wheels. Fitted them for now but may stick the vancouvers back on at some stage What u guys think?
  3. B

Genuine 18" VW Vancouver wheels fully refurbished

Please delete Please delete
  4. B

FS Genuine mk6 Golf R headlights - UK

Hey all, Have a set of genuine mk6 Golf R headlights for sale. These are the LED sidelight ones with black centres. Will get pics up asap. As you know these are very expensive from VW £2500plus Looking £650ono part numbers are 5k2941752E O/S 5k2941751E N/S Pm for details please
  5. B

Genuine Mk6 Golf R headlights

Hey all, Have a set of genuine mk6 Golf R headlights for sale. These are the LED sidelight ones with black centres. Will get pics up asap. As you know these are very expensive from VW £2500plus Looking £650ono part numbers are 5k2941752E O/S 5k2941751E N/S Pm for details please
  6. B

Mk6 golf GTi/Edition 35 rear valance

Have here a mk6 GTi/Edition 35 rear bumper valance. Brand new and never fitted. Crap pics from the one on my car but gives u an idea Located in Maghera. Looking £45ono pm or call 07745645595
  7. B

Please delete

Please delete
  8. B

Bluetooth audio? On screen but no audio

Used vag com to activate my Bluetooth audio on my factory Bluetooth. When my phones connected it shows the track name, time etc but here is no sound??? Anyone know how to fix this?
  9. B

Rns 510 map update and VIM

Hey, Just wondered does anyone know where I can the latest maps and how to activate video in motion? I've looked online but most forums on it seem to b quite old. Any help appreciated
  10. B

Fitted new exhaust to the GTD ;)

So a fella I know was upgrading his exhaust on his edition 35 so I took the opportunity to purchase his stock system and installed it. Sorry for the crap Iphone pics Think it finishes the GTD perfect Stock Now
  11. B

help with auto lights??? Not sorted :(

help with auto lights??? Seems sorted, battery drained Ok bit of a wired one here and wondered could someone help?? I drive a Golf GTD with auto lights (non xenon headlights) When i get in, key in ignition and turn them the autolights come on as they are meant to (if its dark) and when i...
  12. B

Retrofitting cruise control?

Wondered has anyone here ever retrofitted cruise control to their mk6? Thinking about doing this and would like some guidance
  13. B

Item not active in for sale section?

Wondered could u help me? When I try view any items in the for sale section, all of them show item not active? Is there something im doing wrong?
  14. B

Touch screen vw head unit

Sellin the touchscreen head unit from my mk6 Golf. This is an original VW item, not the cheap Chinese crap that sells on eBay. Full coloured touchscreen works perfect, no dead pixels etc. Full radio text (tells u name of song etc on the radio), takes up to 6 CDs, SD card input. Great looking...
  15. B

Installing RNS 510 question

Hey, Does anyone know if i install a rns 510 do i need to do any vag com coding or is it plug and play? Also is it true if i install it the compass direction will appear automatically on my mfd? Thanks
  16. B

Anyone have an rns 510 for sale?

Hey, I'm after an rns 510. Currently have a rcd 510 if anyone would rather trade so they have a unit. Please post here if u do
  17. B

Media input?? Help

Hey, With my new car there is the aux in on the armrest and the media input device inside the armrest, but when I try these none of them seem to work?? Nothing shows up on my rcd510 at all. Is there anything I can do test them or anyone else have this issue?
  18. B

My new car - mk6 GTD :)

comments welcome
  19. B

My mk6 GTD :)

My mk6 GTD :) new pics New pics, comments welcome