GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Golf/GTI Parcel Tray

great overall shape comes with cargo net 135 plus shipping/fees.
  2. L

APR Carbonio Stage 1 and 2

450 shipped plus fees/gifted in the lower 48, all parts there, has a small wear mark on the underside but works great.
  3. L

Koni Coilovers

have roughly 40k on them, 700 shipped plus fees in the lower 48. all there works great, just sold the car. price is obo.
  4. L

CW 4 Door GTI 60k Idaho 15k stage 1

stock gti 15k plus stage 1 tune, have options to add like koni coils apr intake, iPad mini dash set up wheels led tails votex lip all for extra costs. excellent shape text me 2oh8 7nine4 172six
  5. L

Ipad Mini Dash Set Up

job loss forces sale of car which forces sale of cool parts. what I have is a Soundman iPad mini mount that has been fabled into the stock gti stereo bezel. I paid 250 for the mount and then another 300 for the fabrication. Will sell for 350 no iPad included
  6. L

Ipad Mini Dash Set Up

job loss forces sale of car which forces sale of cool parts. what I have is a Soundman iPad mini mount that has been fabled into the stock gti stereo bezel. I paid 250 for the mount and then another 300 for the fabrication. Will sell for 350 no iPad included
  7. L

FS Mtechnica Turbos Teal/Cotter Caps/Tires

5/112 8.5 in front 9.5 in back, front has small amount of rash. lost job selling car to fund a cheap mk1 and avoid payments. 1300 plus shipping/fees. retail is 2k no tires. tires have about 6k miles. will consider small trade for 4x100 wheels.
  8. L

CW Votex Lip & OEM LED TAILS Cheap

cw votex lip 150 plus shipping/fees oem tinted led tails 500 plus shipping/fees text me at 2oh8 79four 17twentysix.
  9. L

WTT Depo Smoked LED Tails for Cherry Tails

300 plus shipping/you pay fees. They come with correct adapters. all tabs are good no scratches or chips or peeling
  10. L

Rashed My Wheel...Now What?

I ****ing dashed my wheel today. Mtechnica anodized teal turbo. I don't really want pay the money right now for a new wheel. I've tried locally to get it repaired with no luck. Memory Fab says its cheaper to buy a new wheel rather than restore this one. I was thinking for the time being I...
  11. L

Fender RNS-315 and Antenna

great shape over all just looking to get an iPad mini installed...will consider part trade for a rcd-310. has antenna and code. one button is sticky but will try and clean before sending out. 465 shipped/paypal fees or 415 with a 310 in trade.
  12. L

Another p0420 thread

Did some searching but couldn't find my exact set up, stage 1 apr, no down pipe and I got the code yesterday. Today the code is gone. Car seems to run as normal. 57k, other mods maganflow exhaust 1 and 2 apr intake. All the other treads I read were of a stock car or a car with a dp installed...
  13. L

Start Up Issues

Two times in the last month I have had an issue where I turn my car on--after driving and running into a store where it dies instantly and flashes ESP. Restart the car and nothing shows as far as an error or CEL. Recently replaced my coils ~5k, and am guessing I need to do the plugs as well...
  14. L

Rear Reflector Issues--Cops

I recently paint matched my rear reflectors, and was pulled over for it. Before I had them painted, they were tinted black and I never got hassled. So instead of getting a ticket or getting them back to red does anyone have any suggestions? I thought about maybe getting some reflective tape...
  15. L

Throw out bearing "hoot"

I'm getting the throw out bearing hoot squeal and the dealer is claiming it's from my tune/intake....they refuse to even look at the tob any advice? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. L

WCI CC10 Staggered Set

Wheels are in great shape minimal wear that can be buffed out. 8.5 et 40 9.5 et 35 5x112 1k plus shipping and paypal fees. not really looking to trade but i'm open to trade offers I guess.
  17. L

WTB Euro Lip & Smoked LED Tails

yep pm me.
  18. L

Raderwerks MTen-85 Black et42 18x8

Good shape over all small amount of rash 425 plus shipping and paypal fees missing one center cap. Text me 541 ninenine2 13twothree Shipping from idaho Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. L

Sunroof Knob Issues

As of late my sunroof has been popping to the first open spot by itself when I drive. I just had it serviced and the cleaning/suggested maintenance was done. The dealer updated the software and that hasn't resolved it. He said my switch was bad and for 300$ they can fix it. I dont want to...
  20. L

WTB front spoiler lip

Mine is wearing down from hitting the freeway I want an extra for down the road.